UK (Glasgow), April 7, 2005 Review

artist: my chemical romance date: 04/11/2005 category: live concerts
my chemical romance: UK (Glasgow), April 7, 2005
This band were unreal, the audience were moshing when the band came out on stage. They opened with Give'Em Hell Kid and played nearly all of their present album and a few older songs.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.5
 8.9
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
UK (Glasgow), April 7, 2005 Reviewed by: e_mericana, on april 11, 2005

Sound: This band were the best band I've seen in concert and I've seen a lot of bands. Gerard has to be one of the best frontmen in rock at the moment and he certainly didn't disappoint, Clad In A Bullet Proof jacket he donned the stage and gave the crowd a performance they would never forget. The sound was perfect, every guitar, snare drum and vocals were in perfect pitch and I couldnt have asked for a better soung. // 10

Perfomance: This band were unreal, the audience were moshing when the band came out on stage. They opened with Give em hell kid and played nearly all of their present album and a few older songs. They closed with I'm Not OK, before coming back on stage and playing helena as an encore. Gerard spoke to the crowd in between each song and had the crowd going at every opportunity. There was a good display of lighting and overall it was the perfect performance. I'm not sure of the order but the setlist included Give Em Hell Kid, Thank You For The Venom, Cemetery Drive, Helena, I'm Not Ok, Honey This Mirror... , Do You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, To The End, I Never Told You What I Do For A Living, Cubicles, Our Lady Of Sorrows, just to name a few, I can't remember the rest. // 10

Overall Impression: The concert was at Glasgow Barrowlands, the openers were Open Hand which I didn't like at all. I loved the venue I had to make the trip from Belfast which cost extra and I had to stay in a hotel so overall the gig cost me about 100 or so. The tickets cost 15 I think and it was easily worth it, the travelling aspects put a downer on the trip but My Chemical Romance changed everything. If their next gig in nearby and I have the money of course I'd see them again. The most memorable moment was when some fan ran on stage and tackled Gerard during Helena. // 10

More My Chemical Romance reviews rating latest review