UK (Portsmouth), November 2, 2005 Review

Perfomance: 10
 7.9
 6.8
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
UK (Portsmouth), November 2, 2005 Reviewed by: littlesteph05, on november 23, 2005

Sound: Wow this was one good gig, the best I've been to. The sound was good, even though some of the time you could not really understand what they were singing. Most the time you and it was great. The music was fantic, knowing your at such a great bands last tour is upsetting but they were great, you could clearly hear each and every intrustment. Gerade used his vocals to the full as did everyone else with their intrusments. // 7

Perfomance: I love the band their performance was great, you got to see a new side of Gerard, that you don't get to hear on the CD. They played all the song on their lastest album "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenage." Each song was fantasic. The set was great. Two church like windows at the back of the stage, one on the left and the other on the right. The drummer in between the two windows on this big huge black block. Gutiarest on the left of Gerard and the Bassest on the left. The set seemed so simple yet so difficult. The speical effects they put on the windows were really cool, they had green flame like things, skulls, and church window effect. To go with the mood of the windows, Gerard performed in a victor suit. // 10

Overall Impression: My Chemical Romance performed in Portsmouth Guildhall (UK) on November 2nd, 2005. They had two surport bands one of which was Till I Die. I love the whole show apart from getting squased in the stand, but what do you expect when your only 5ft tall. All in all it was fanstaic the surport band weren't to bad. I paid 13. 50 to go see My Chemical Romance, it was defently worth the money. The whole gig will be unforgetable. This is one to remember and I could never forget such a great gig. If there were to tour again I would without a doubt go and see them again. MCR you rock! // 10

More My Chemical Romance reviews rating latest review