USA (Charlotte), August 13, 2006 Review

Perfomance: 10
 8.9
 7.8
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
USA (Charlotte), August 13, 2006 Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 29, 2006

Sound: Amazing. One of, if not, the best band out there. First off, Gerard's vocals are awesome. He put so much emotion into this performance and got the crowd into it. Honestly, he's not the best Live singer, but he sounded so clear at this show. Both guitars blew me away. Frank and Ray are both masters when it come to guitar. They come up with so many ideas for the live perfermance. They are both very energetic and are fun to watch jump around stage. // 10

Perfomance: MCR was the last to go on stage and all eyes were on them and they did not disapoint anybody. They only player 30 minutes of songs because it was Warped Tour but they played the best. 01. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - this song was incredible. Everyone in the audience was singing along. The music sounded great and the vocals were perfect. 02. Thank You For The Venom - the guitar in the begining was flawless. Gerard's vocals were once again perfect and everyone loved it. 03. Our Lady Of Sorrows - I didn't expect them to play this, but I loved it. The mosh pits were at full force by this song. It sounded like Gerard was struggling to keep up with the guitars in the chorus. 04. Give 'Em Hell Kid - guitars were awesome and everything sounded perfect. Best live performance I've seen on this song. 05. Helena - it was real quite at the beggining of the song. I couldn't hear the vocal because of all the screaming behind me. // 10

Overall Impression: USA Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre, 8-13-06. Overall I was stunned by their performance. It was awesome. Everything was the right volume and the guitars sounded so good. I loved everything about the show except not being close to the stage. For the $25 for the tickets it was well worth the money. This was by far the best live show I have ever seen and I will be at any future shows around here. // 10

More My Chemical Romance reviews rating latest review