USA (Los Angeles), September 30, 2005 Review

Perfomance: 10
 8.8
 7.5
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
USA (Los Angeles), September 30, 2005 Reviewed by: BDonGraffiti, on december 08, 2005

Sound: Gerard's singing skills are awesome! His voice sounds the same as on the record, which is really good. His voice was clear and you could hear every word. His skills in telling the story before "Prison" was cool and so was his introductions to every song! Frank had his white Les Paul that said something in read instead of the regular "pansy." Ray had his (HB) Les Paul and was a good back up singer! I noticed that something was wrong with his guitar, because he looked like he was looking for a tuner in between songs and he was getting mad at some guy behind him. In the middle of one song he switched guitars. Mikey was great, because his bass was well heard over everything else without being overlly loud. The drums were awesome! Bob does a good job at drum rolls and playing "Cemetery Drive" the quality was great because you can hear everyone's parts with what they were doin! // 10

Perfomance: I enjoyed them a lot, but there was some people in the crowd that I wanted to beat up! I was in 4th and 3rd row most of the time. They played all their songs on the revenge album except for "Hang 'Em High" and some of their old songs! I was impressed that they played that many songs! During the most boring band Alkaline Trio (guest, but more like pest) I got hit in the face with a water bottle! I was kinda glad, because people were throwing bottles at Alkaline Trio too! They wouldn't stop singing! // 10

Overall Impression: This took place in USA, Los Angeles, L. A. Sports Arena, on September 30, 2005 and doors opened at 6 something but the concert didn't start until 7 something. Opening act was Reggie And The Full Effect, which was cool. But guests Alkaline Trio can kiss my butt, because every single person in the crowd hated them, and they know it. I love everything about the whole experience from waiting in line to waiting in the parking lot. I hated Alkaline Trio. The tickets I think were 25 bucks (maybe a little more) the show was definently worth the money! Unforgettable moments were seeing the coolest band ever. You thought I was talking about Alkaline Trio (if I was then it should've been opposite day). I hope I get to go to their next show when they come back to LA. // 10

More My Chemical Romance reviews rating latest review