USA (San Diego), April 18, 2004 Review

artist: offspring date: 06/21/2004 category: live concerts
offspring: USA (San Diego), April 18, 2004
They used their usual instruments and there were no weird tunings. Anyways Dexter's singing was right on.
 Perfomance: 10
 6.8
 3.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (San Diego), April 18, 2004 Reviewed by: Offspringer2004, on june 21, 2004

Sound: The sound was amazing. It was perfect with the opening song "Neocon". They used their usual instruments and there were no weird tunings. Anyways Dexter's singing was right on! He sounds 100 times better live then on the album. All of the songs sound better live than on the albums they should make a live album. "Come Out And Play" just doesn't sound as amazing on the album anymore! // 10

Perfomance: I got to the show three hours early. Me and my dad were looking for the parking for the concert and couldn't find it, though. So we asked these two guys where to go. They told us where to park and then we walked with the to the performance area. They asked us if we were going to see the Offspring and it turned out that they had just given directions to Dexter Holland! He asked the same guys for directions! I thought that was weird. and then when I was waiting out by the tour busses I got to meet Atom Willard and get my picture taken with HIM. (he smells really nice and he was the nicest person ever!) He shook hands with my dad and said he'd say hi to Dex for me. I also got a picture of Dexter's car. It's really shiny. The show was awesoem once you got past the dumb opening acts. Although international noise conspiracy wasn't that bad. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, San Diego April 18, 2004. The tickets were 28.00. It was most deffinitely worth my dad's money. I told you my best moments in the previous area but Noodles also told a dorky joke "Hey Dex, what do you get when you put a waffle on the beach?" Dexter: "I dunno, what?" Noodles: "A f--king Sandy Eggo!" And I loved absolutely everything about the show except for the opening acts and missing Dexter by a few minutes. That's all I guess it was the best night of my life. I can't wait to do it again! // 10

More Offspring reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Los Angeles), June 11, 1994 10 04/11/2006