Portugal (Lisbon), May 28, 2004 Review

artist: paul mccartney date: 06/04/2004 category: live concerts
paul mccartney: Portugal (Lisbon), May 28, 2004
The show started at 10 pm and finised 1 am.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.7
 9.3
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Portugal (Lisbon), May 28, 2004 Reviewed by: Joe9O, on june 04, 2004

Sound: The sound was really good the quality was crisp and they used guitars keyboards drums and pianos they where perfectly tuned. Paul sang really well. // 10

Perfomance: I cant rembember all of them but he started of with Jet He Did Get Back, Helter Skelter, Penny Lane, For No One, Back In The Ussr, Maybe Im Amazed, Live And Let Die, Hey Jude, Let It Be Let Me Roll It, Drive My Car, Ive Got A Feeling, You Wont See Me, Black Bird, We Can Work It Out, Ill Follow The Sun, The Long And Winding Road, Sgt Pepper Reprise/the End, All Things Must Pass, Here Today, Elenor Rigby, Yellow Submarine, Calico Skies, In Spite Of All Danger, Got To Get You Into My Life, and som others i cant remember as he did so much he was on for 3 hours. // 10

Overall Impression: Portugal Lisbon a Park but I don't know what it is called Rock In Rio. 28 may. 58 euros per ticket it was defently worth the money the show started at 10 pm and finised 1 am, there was free beer I will never forget the show tho the whole thing was exellent Paul McCartney puts on a good show I've seen HIM 2 times now and I want to see HIM again if you get the chance go and see HIM my freind came she doesn't even like Paul McCartney music but she was amazed and she loved it she now loves the Beatles and Paul Maccartney. // 10

More Paul Mccartney reviews rating latest review