Canada (Edmonton), April 15, 2006 Review

8.3
 8.2
review (1) 5 comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Edmonton), April 15, 2006 Reviewed by: LedZep420, on april 19, 2006

Sound: The sound was kinda rough, it was in a small club so it was pretty loud. The singer was sick so his voice wasn't really working perfect. But the whole band played perfectly. // 7

Perfomance: Here're the songs I remember: She Who Mars The Skin Of Gods Turn Soonest To The Sea Heretics & Killers Nautical Blindfolds Aside The Divine Suicide Of K. Bury The Hatchet That's all the songs they played off of "Kezia." They also played a couple old songs I didn't know. Before they played, when the opening bands were on, they were all walking around the club talking to people. I talked to everyone in the band for a while. They even invited us into the room marked "Performers Only" and they gave us free beer. When they hit the stage the whole place went insane. The whole floor was just a huge pit for the entire show. After they were finished we got all their autographs and hung out with them until security made us leave. // 9

Overall Impression: The show was in Edmonton at the University Of Alberta Powerplant. The opening bands were A Wilhelm Scream, Machette Avenue, The Spill Canvas and The Fully Down. I loved the whole thing but Protest The Hero didn't play very long. Tickets were only 20 bucks. I promised the band I'd go see them in Calgary for this years warped tour. // 9

Comments