Sound: Paul Rogers was the perfect replacement for Freddie Mercuary (RIP). Brian May used his Red Special guitar which had a very good sound out of it. They sounded exactly like they probably did back with Freddie, in other words perfect. // 10
Perfomance: I have to say the audience was energetic and enjoyed it very well to have had 90% of the place standing up.
01. An Eminem Song - I thought I was at the wrong concert when I was hearing that XD.
02. Tie Your Mother Down - very freakin good intro 10/10.
03. A Little Bit Of Love - pretty good song didnt like it all to much as the other songs 9/10.
04. I Want To Break Free - good song 10/10.
05. Fat Bottomed Girls - very good song which got the some of the audience hyped up 10/10.
06. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - very good song which got the rest of the audience hyped up 10/10.
07. '39 (Brian May alone) - very good job to Brian 10/10.
08. Love Of My Life (Brian May and crowd) - same as the previous song 10/10.
09. Hammer To Fall - started a bit slow then went faster 10/10.
10. Brighton Rock - very freaking good 10/10.
11. Last Horizon - wasn't my favorite but good none the less 9/10.
12. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Roger Taylor on vocals) - very good job 10/10.
13. Radio Ga Ga (Roger Taylor on vocals then Paul Rodgers joins) - no need to explain 10/10.
14. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - very good 10/10.
15. I Want It All (Brian May on vocals) - very freakin good job 10/10.
16. A Kind Of Magic - very good 10/10.
17. Bohemian Rhapsody - why would I have to explain? 10/10.
18. The Show Must Go On - same as previous 10/10.
19. Feel Like Making Love - very good 10/10.
20. All Right Now - very freakin good 10/10.
21. We Will Rock You - amazing 10/10.
22. We Are The Champions - same as previous 10/10.
23. God Save The Queen - same as the 2 previous 10/10.
Sorry if I missed any and those were the songs played if I'm correct. // 10
Overall Impression: I was in New Jersey at the Continental Arlines Arena on October 16th 2005. I got to see one of my favorite bands live with a good replacement singer. The tickets were $125.00 or somewhere around there and very well worth it. If they ever do decide to make another tour in US in New Jersey or New York (maybe even Conneticut) I will most definately go. // 10