USA (New Jersey), October 16, 2005 Review

artist: queen date: 10/26/2005 category: live concerts
queen: USA (New Jersey), October 16, 2005
Paul Rogers was the perfect replacement for Freddie Mercuary. The audience was energetic and enjoyed it very well to have had 90% of the place standing up.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.5
 8.9
review (1) 5 comments vote for this concert:
USA (New Jersey), October 16, 2005 Reviewed by: Spade_SanosukeX, on october 26, 2005

Sound: Paul Rogers was the perfect replacement for Freddie Mercuary (RIP). Brian May used his Red Special guitar which had a very good sound out of it. They sounded exactly like they probably did back with Freddie, in other words perfect. // 10

Perfomance: I have to say the audience was energetic and enjoyed it very well to have had 90% of the place standing up. 01. An Eminem Song - I thought I was at the wrong concert when I was hearing that XD. 02. Tie Your Mother Down - very freakin good intro 10/10. 03. A Little Bit Of Love - pretty good song didnt like it all to much as the other songs 9/10. 04. I Want To Break Free - good song 10/10. 05. Fat Bottomed Girls - very good song which got the some of the audience hyped up 10/10. 06. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - very good song which got the rest of the audience hyped up 10/10. 07. '39 (Brian May alone) - very good job to Brian 10/10. 08. Love Of My Life (Brian May and crowd) - same as the previous song 10/10. 09. Hammer To Fall - started a bit slow then went faster 10/10. 10. Brighton Rock - very freaking good 10/10. 11. Last Horizon - wasn't my favorite but good none the less 9/10. 12. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (Roger Taylor on vocals) - very good job 10/10. 13. Radio Ga Ga (Roger Taylor on vocals then Paul Rodgers joins) - no need to explain 10/10. 14. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - very good 10/10. 15. I Want It All (Brian May on vocals) - very freakin good job 10/10. 16. A Kind Of Magic - very good 10/10. 17. Bohemian Rhapsody - why would I have to explain? 10/10. Encore 1: 18. The Show Must Go On - same as previous 10/10. 19. Feel Like Making Love - very good 10/10. 20. All Right Now - very freakin good 10/10. Encore 2: 21. We Will Rock You - amazing 10/10. 22. We Are The Champions - same as previous 10/10. 23. God Save The Queen - same as the 2 previous 10/10. Sorry if I missed any and those were the songs played if I'm correct. // 10

Overall Impression: I was in New Jersey at the Continental Arlines Arena on October 16th 2005. I got to see one of my favorite bands live with a good replacement singer. The tickets were $125.00 or somewhere around there and very well worth it. If they ever do decide to make another tour in US in New Jersey or New York (maybe even Conneticut) I will most definately go. // 10

More Queen reviews rating latest review
+ Ukraine (Kharkov), September 12, 2008 4 07/10/2009