UK (Edinburgh), July 13, 2004 Review

8.7
 9.3
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
UK (Edinburgh), July 13, 2004 Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 12, 2005

Sound: I thought the sound of this concert was good you could here all of the instruments clearly enough and the singin was good. John used his usuall Fender Strat while I don't know what Flea used. I think the music sounded good a it was loud enough! // 8

Perfomance: I really enjoyed this gig it was my first time seein them and I would deffinetly go back. They opened with a wee solo thing which was cool, then they played Can't Stop where Flea slap bass is amazing. Then it was Around The World which was good. Next was I Feel Love, I didn't really like it. Scar Tissue was good, By The Way was class one of my favorite, Brandy and Otherside both alright, Easily was amazing, Zephry Song was good. Some other songs I can't remember. Encore: chad drum solo cool, flea on trumpet, Under The Bridge amazing, Give It Away best song of the night! // 10

Overall Impression: Scotland, Edinburgh, Murrayfield, 13th july 2004. The openers were Ash, who were average, then NERD, who got the crowd going. I loved the whole show just being there was amazing. My ticket was 40 pound and worth every last penny. My most forgetable moment was when I just about fell over the seat infront of me. I would definetly go to see thenm again and again. // 10

More Red Hot Chili Peppers reviews rating latest review