USA (Nashville), March 25, 2007 Review

relient k: USA (Nashville), March 25, 2007
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Nashville), March 25, 2007 Reviewed by: purplestrat, on april 16, 2007

Sound: Matt Theisan has an awesome voice and he's multi talented. He would play the guitar for a bit, and then turn and play the piano while singing. They used Gibson guitars, a Fender bass, a banjo, and a really cool slide guitar. The sound really rocked the whole place. If you like rock music, they played a huge variety of it. // 10

Perfomance: Matt Theisan has one of the greatest stage presences I've ever seen. The played almost any song you could think of. They played Who I Am Hates Who I've Been, Pressin On, Which To Bury Us Or The Hatchet, Be My Escape, I'm In Love With The Eighties, Bite My Tongue, Sadie Hawkins Dance, I Must Have Done Somethin Right, The Best Thing, High Of '75, and pretty much any other hits they had. They had an awesome light show with about fifteen led lights right behind them. They one of those fake halloween bon fire things and started singing a Weever song to calm down the crowd, then alll of a sudden, they started slamming the guitars and the crowd went nuts! // 10

Overall Impression: Well, fisrt of all it was in Rocket Town in Nashville Tenessee, USA which is te smallest concert hall I've ever seen. Even the people standing in the back row were fourty feet from the band. They were there on 3/25/07 and the openers were Sherwood and Mae. The tickets were only 25 dollars a piece and it was for all ages. I enjoyed every minute of the show and and can't wait til the come to the area again. It was so worth it. // 10

More Relient K reviews rating latest review