USA (Albuqerque), January 22, 2008 Review

artist: saosin date: 01/25/2008 category: live concerts
saosin: USA (Albuqerque), January 22, 2008
All the sound was good, and all the bands played their best!
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
USA (Albuqerque), January 22, 2008 Reviewed by: screamokid, on january 25, 2008

Sound: This was my second time going to see Saosin (see other review), and I was extremely excited once again. The supporting bands were Meriwether, The Bled, and Armor For Sleep. I'm a huge AFS fan so this was going to be an awesome show for me. All the singers in the band sounded good and in key. There were obviously a lot of Gibsons and Fenders. Justin from Saosin played a Stevie Vai Ibanez though. All the sound was good, and all the bands played their best! // 10

Perfomance: Meriwether (the first band) sounded ok, but had no stage presence, therefore the crowd didn't do anything. My dumb friend tried to start a mosh and got looked at weird. The minute The Bled took the stage the crowd went completely nuts! Armor For Sleep was the same. I really enjoyed Armor For Sleep. Finally, the band everyone was wait for, Saosin! Set list: 01. Translating The Name 02. Some Sense Of Security 03. Bury Your Head 04. It's Far Better To Learn 05. I Can Tell 06. Seven Years 07. 3rd Measurement In C 08. They Perched On Their Stilts 09. Mookies Last Christmas 10. Come Close 11. You're Not Alone 12. Voices Encore: 13. Sleepers I probably forgot a few, because I think they played a few more unreleased demos. // 10

Overall Impression: This was on January 22nd, 2008 at the Sunshine Theater in Albuqerque, NM. I loved everything about the show, except for stupid hardcore dancers thinking they're all cool. It was annoying. Tickets were 15$ and I got to meet Ben from Armor For Sleep, and he told me he was excited to watch me crowd surf like 6 times and that was awesome. He's a personal hero of mine. I also met all of the Bled and they were way nice and it made everything awesome. I don't know if Saosin's coming back anytime soon, but I will go. Armor For Sleep and The Bled are coming back soon, The Bled in March, and Armor For Sleep in April and I already have tickets. Best concert I've been to in a while. // 10

More Saosin reviews rating latest review
+ USA (St. Paul), Febuary 2, 2008 9.9 03/13/2008