USA (St. Paul), Febuary 2, 2008 Review

9.9
 9.7
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
USA (St. Paul), Febuary 2, 2008 Reviewed by: DrummerBoi_14, on march 13, 2008

Sound: The overall impression of the sound quality was very good. Not the best but very good. It was sortve a smaller venue so some of the sound echoed a little but but otherwise it was great. They did a great job at the mixing and the tunning which is always good. The singer was ok. But it was sortve hard to hear him. It sounded like they had the mics down a little so you couldnt really tell what he was singing most of the time, but then again when don't you get that at a concert? // 9

Perfomance: I enjoyed it a lot! I was there with my girlfriend and her twin sister and for like 7 hours before the concert we just shopped at guitar center, and PacSun in Woodburry. But it was really a great concert. All the bands that were there were really great and I even got my picture taken and my ticket signed by ben from Armor For Sleep. A lot of the songs that Saosin played I didn't really know to tell you the truth. They played a lot of there newer stuff and I was also there for the other three bands but some of the songs that I remember were: I Can Tell There Was An Accident Here Earlier - which was pretty amazing. As far as I can remember they opned with this song and everyone jus twent f--kin' nuts. The lighting and graphics were just great then. Really matched the moment. Voices - everyone was singing along with this song. Crazy as hell! One of the szongs that you could tell what he was singing. Seven Years - amazing song! The drummer was just kick ass in this song. I just couldnt help myself but watch the drummer go so fast from hi-hat to snare drum in this song. Your Not Alone - absolutley noone was not singing during this. I think this was the only song the whole niht that there wasn't a mosh pit going. Everyone was either swinging a cellphone or a lighter in the air. // 10

Overall Impression: The Concert took place at Station 4 in St. Paul, Minnesota USA on Febuary 2, 2008. The doors opned at 5:00 and the concert started at 5:45. The Openers were just as amazing as Saosin. The concert started off with this kick ass new band called Meriwether and there first song was "Aye Julian". You gotta check this band out! After them came The Bled and oh my God! Everyone was sortve stil for Meriwether sense there the first band and all but then right when The Bled Started Playing they started the song "The Last American Cowboy" (if you know this song then you know how it starts out) and right where we were standing is right where the mosh pit started so Brianna (my girlfriend) and her sister Brittany got pushed to the ground so I had to like punch people off of them and then I got kicked in the back of the head by this duch wearing Hollister and by the time I got off the ground brianna was back at the side and brittany was still on the ground so I had to like pull them off of her and carry her back (I later got revenge and smashed the guy with the hollister shit ons face into a pull). And after The Bled Armor For Sleep was up and as always they played great and I got my tickets signed by and got my photo taken with ben. And then Came Saosin. The tickets only costed $20, it's a smaller venue but it was still awesome. // 10

More Saosin reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Albuqerque), January 22, 2008 5 01/25/2008