Canada (Toronto), May 17, 2005 Review

artist: seether date: 05/19/2005 category: live concerts
seether: Canada (Toronto), May 17, 2005
The sound was a little week but it was probably because of the venue. At the end Shawn Morgan thanked everybody and said that he hopes they enjoy the new record.
 Perfomance: 8
 6.4
 7.3
 5.5
review (1) 2 comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Toronto), May 17, 2005 Reviewed by: imthaman, on may 19, 2005

Sound: The sound was a little week but it was probably because of the venue. They were alot heavier then I thought they would be. Shawn Morgan was definately a good singer. Both guitar players were using scheters. The drums were pearls with zildjan cymbals. I couldn't see what the bass player was using becuase I was on the other side of the stage. Overall I would say I was impressed with the sound and music. // 6

Perfomance: At first the audience seemed to be a little slow. They weren't moving much but later on they got moving. They played Gasoline (was a good heavy opener), I'm The One (another good heavy song), Burrito (same), Driven Under, The Gift, Becuase Of Me, Fine Again (dedicated to Dimebag), Diseased (Shawn Morgan said this was about a girl he used to date. I think this was the only time he spoke to the crowd), Remedy and the encore was a Deftones' cover of Change (he said this is a cover of one of my favouite bands) and Broken (the bass player played guitar for this). At the end Shawn Morgan thanked everybody and said that he hopes they enjoy the new record. They dedicated Fine Again to the lead singer of Drowning Pool and Dimebag Darrell. RIP. They were all drinking the local beer steamwhistle. They didn't seem to interact with the crowd very much. I got a free t-shirt, pic, and the set list. The show was short they played from 9:30-10:30. // 8

Overall Impression: The show was at the El Mocombo on may 17th in Toronto, Ontario. There was no opening act. I loved the heaviness of the band. I was never a seether fan but I am now. The only bad thing was the fact that they played from 9:30-10:30. That's the time that's on my set list that I got. I won my tickets on the radio but the first 100 people got in for a canned good or 5 bucks. The show was definately worth attending. I saw some breasts in the parking lot after the show. // 8

More Seether reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Nashville), September 10, 2010 5 09/21/2010