USA (Albuquerque), January 26, 2007 Review

Perfomance: 10
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Albuquerque), January 26, 2007 Reviewed by: screamokid, on may 30, 2007

Sound: Senses Fail put on a great show. The sound was mixed pretty bad, but that's not the bands fault. Dan (Drummer) had a Custom CC Kit, Garret played a Gibson Les Paul, Heath played an Epiphone Explorer and a Gibson Les Paul, and Mike (bass) played a Fender Jazz Bass. Buddy (singer) did really well. He has a history of singing pretty bad Live, but he did a good job. He had back up harmonies from Heath and backup screams from Mike and it really put the whole sound together really well. For a while there, Buddy started preaching to us about gay marriage and how we should support it because they are in love and you can't stop love. I agree personally, but I don't think that was fair to the people against gay marriage and I thought he should leave that out of his career. // 8

Perfomance: I really enjoyed it. The opening acts were The Sleeping (luckily I missed them) Alexisonfire, and Saosin. Pretty much right after Saosin, about 1/3 of the people left, so they weren't really there for Senses Fail. The people who did stick around knew all their songs, and had great energy. The mosh to Senses Fail and Saosin was harder then It Dies Today, so that was really interesting. I dont know Alexisonfire's set list because I didn't really hear them before. // 10

Overall Impression: January 26th Sunshine Theater Albuquerque, New Mexico. The openers were The Sleeping, Alexisonfire, and Saosin. I missed The Sleeping, but Alexisonfire and Saosin were amazing. They were the most fun bands I've ever seen. I loved how much energy the crowd had, it got a little crazy at times, but it was a lot of fun. I hated how the retards messed up Senses Fail's sound that was pretty retarded. Tickets were 16$ and well worth the money. Unforgetable moment would be crowd surfing Cove from Saosin, and my sister slam some guy in a mosh pit and he started crying haha. I'd definitely go to there next show. // 9

More Senses Fail reviews rating latest review