Canada (Charlottetown), June 9 2005 Review

artist: silverstein date: 08/22/2005 category: live concerts
silverstein: Canada (Charlottetown), June 9 2005
The audience threw down and moshed like there was no tomorow. Theer were no decorations but, some light effects supplied by The Arts Guild.
 Perfomance: 8
 8.5
 8.7
 8.3
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
Canada (Charlottetown), June 9 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 22, 2005

Sound: Singer/screamer Shayne Told amazed me with his vocals, the sounded perfect. I'm not shure on the instruments because I arrived late, and 10 minutes into there set so I was at the back of the small room. Sound was pretty good, somebody however threw a waterbottle up on the stage (you never do at a show because everyone owns there own equipment) and blew out Shaynes microphone. He still however continued without the microphone. Sound quality was good for a room that was as big as my basement. // 8

Perfomance: The audience threw down and moshed like there was no tomorow. Lots of singing along. A lot of fun. A special moment to the show was when everyone started moshing violently, 'cause in Charlottetown you don't see that to often at shows. No decorations. But, some light effects supplied by The Arts Guild. // 8

Overall Impression: Canada, Charlottetown, The Arts Guild, June 9th 2005. I missed the whole show up untill Silverstein so ill just tell you the set list. Show opens with local Birmingham, then moved on to The Turn It Ups, then to Sleeper Set Sail, Spitalfield, Then finaly, Silverstein. I loved pretty much everything except when the mic blew out. The show cost 10 bucks to get into, and I arrived late so I didnt have to pay. If they ever come back, I'm sure I'll go. // 10

More Silverstein reviews rating latest review
+ Australia (Sydney), June 3, 2006 6.3 06/10/2006