Australia (Adelaide), September 10, 2005 Review

artist: simple plan date: 04/01/2006 category: live concerts
simple plan: Australia (Adelaide), September 10, 2005
They played all of their songs and they were all amazing!
 Perfomance: 10
 7.1
 9.7
 4.5
review (1) 3 comments vote for this concert:
Australia (Adelaide), September 10, 2005 Reviewed by: role_model, on april 01, 2006

Sound: The two opening acts were All-American Rejects and Kisschasey, in that order. They both did good. Kisschasey were better than All-American Rejects, because they can sing! Pierre Bouviere is the lead singer and he did quite well. He sometimes sang out of key, but everyone would being infront of lots of people singing. David Desrosiers is the bassist and backup vocals and even though I love him, he sucks live. He has an awesome Canadian accent, but it just didn't do it for me. The instruments they used were: an electric guitar - Sebastion Lefebrve, another electric guitar - Jeff Stinco, a set of drums - Chuck Comeau, a Fender bass guitar - David Desrosiers. // 9

Perfomance: My best friend and I enjoyed it very much. We were in the mosh pit and in the center of the action. We had water thrown on us by Jeff Stinco, and David stopped the whole show just to watch two people, at the front of the pit, make out! They played all of their songs and they were all amazing! // 10

Overall Impression: The concert was held on the 09/10/2005 at 7:30pm. The city it was at was Adelaide, in South Australia, and it was at the Entertainment Centre. There were two opening bands at the start, All-American Rejects and Kisschasey. I seriously loved it all, probably because I am totally obsessed with Simple Plan and have loved them since they atarted back in '99. I didn't actually hate anything, except there wasn't enough time with Simple Plan, because it ended at 11:00pm. They didn't even sign anything! The tickets were $56.80 (Australian dollars) and they were so totally worth it. The thing that I will never forget about this concert, is when Jeff tipped water on the crowd and when Chuck threw his drumsticks out to us and I caught it. That was unbelievable! I will definatley go to their next concert in Adelaide, and I will get backstage passes! // 10

More Simple Plan reviews rating latest review