USA (Saint Paul), April 24, 2005 Review

artist: slipknot date: 04/26/2005 category: live concerts
slipknot: USA (Saint Paul), April 24, 2005
The floor was crazy especially when Corey told that they've been recording all shows for an upcoming live CD. Shoes, shirts, beer, and pretty much anything were thrown!
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Saint Paul), April 24, 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 26, 2005

Sound: It was amazing. The arena got black and the place got quiet (except for some idiot in front of me yelling 4/20), then everyone saw James Roots shadow behind the white wall and started a slow chant Slipknot! The sound was great! I personally thought it could have been louder but thats just me. Corey's vocals were rough because of his voice but it was great anyways. // 10

Perfomance: When the Shadows were walking around behind a white screen the place went into a frenzy! It was pure mayhem. They started with Prelude 3.0 then the curtain dropped and they went right into The Blister Exists which was awesome! It got the floor stirring very quickly! Other awesome songs were Duality, Before I Forget, Wait And Bleed, and my personal favorite Spit It Out. When Corey told everyone to get down on the ground all us Minnesotans got down and then in a frenzie jump'd the f--k up. It was sweet! // 10

Overall Impression: When Slipknot, Lamb Of God, and Shadows Fall came rollin in the Exel on 4/24, it was amazing. All bands ruled even though I never heard much of Shadows Fall before I still really liked them. I payed $40 to sit in the lower level, which was awesome cus you could see the stage perfect, but I wish I had floor tix. The floor was crazy especially when Corey told us they've been recording all shows for an upcoming live CD. Shoes, shirts, beer, and pretty much anything were thrown! It was the best concert I've been too and I will definitly go to another Slipknot concert! // 10

More Slipknot reviews rating latest review
+ Canada (Edmonton), October 18, 2009 10 10/21/2009