USA (Philadelphia), October 2, 2004 Review

Perfomance: 10
 4.4
 8.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Philadelphia), October 2, 2004 Reviewed by: unregistered, on october 04, 2004

Sound: Andrew McMahon has a really great voice. The sound, in general, lacked a bit towards the beginning not because of the band but because if those running the sound. The problem was resolved soon there-after and the rest of the show went smoothly. The new guitarist I think did a really good job, but I do miss the original guitarist. // 8

Perfomance: I really enjoyed their performance especially when they played "Konstantine" and Andrew said that the success of this song was made only by "illegal file-sharing". I can't remember what order they played everything in but they played: 01. Hurricane 02. Punk Rock Princess 03. Woke Up In A Car 04. Konstantine 05. Down 06. Space 07. Me And The Moon 08. Only Ashes The show was outdoors and it was a beautiful night, well 5:30pm. It couldn't have gotten any better. Andrew commented on what a beautiful setting it was. // 10

Overall Impression: I've wanted to see these guys for quite a while but everytime they came around Philadelphia, PA I either didn't have to money or it sold out. As a part of "Campus Philly: Kick-Off" the show was presented free of charge and had a beautiful view as we were along the Ben Franklin Parkway with the stage set up where the Philadelphia Art Mueseam was in the backround. All around the show was really good and my friends and I got to meet the band and get their signatures afterwards (By chance this was not something scheduled). The only downside was that the pit was not too great I was around a bunch of people that seemed as if they couldn't care less about what was happening. I would definitely recommend that you go to a Something Corporate show in the future. // 8

More Something Corporate reviews rating latest review