USA (Evansville), September 19, 2006 Review

Perfomance: 10
 7.9
 6.8
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Evansville), September 19, 2006 Reviewed by: RoCkOnLiSsA, on september 25, 2006

Sound: The overall sound of the show was pretty good, the mic could've been clearer, but it was acceptable. I really wish that the guitars wouldn't have slurred so much but that is a typical characteristic of distortion in a loud rock show. I have to say a was pleased though. The great performance made of for the lack of sound quality. // 7

Perfomance: The performance was great! I got everyting out of a live performance that I should've gotten. I felt the songs, I could feel it just coursing through my veins and it was incredible! I wouldn't miss another one of there shows for the world! When they played So Far Away, I just wanted to cry it was really moving! The opening band were incredible, Hinder was just out of this world, Three Days Grace did great, and Black Stone Cherry couldn't have been better. The light show was good, but nothing too impressive. // 10

Overall Impression: Well, the show was in Evansville, Indiana on September 19, 2006 and Hinder, Black Stone Cherry, and Three Days Grace opened for them. I payed $88 for 2 tickets. I wish I could've had a camera though (they wouldn't let us bring them). The most unforgettable part of the show was Stainds opening song, they played Falling off of their new album Chapter V and everyone just went crazy. All the people smoking pot around us was pretty funny too. It was great. If they come back, I wouldn't miss it for the world! This was definately a crazy rock show. If Staind come near your hometown, go! Be prepared though, the next few days after the concert, your throat will be raw from screamin'! // 10

More Staind reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Shreveport), June 16, 2006 9.6 06/19/2006