USA (Shreveport), June 16, 2006 Review

artist: staind date: 06/19/2006 category: live concerts
staind: USA (Shreveport), June 16, 2006
This was by far the best concert everyone has expereinced.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.6
 9.7
 9.5
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
USA (Shreveport), June 16, 2006 Reviewed by: tdragon316, on june 19, 2006

Sound: All 4 bands had an awesome sound, all though the processed mic for Hurt was shorting out causing the lead singer to have to do everything through the main mic. The mic level for the lead singer of Evans Blue could hae been turned up also the bass was way to loud I mean it was jacked way up. // 9

Perfomance: This was by far the best concert I have expereinced. When Aaron Lewis covered Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd I though the place was going to fall down and he owned it too. Also the reaction the Quote by Evans Blue was awesome. 3 mosh pits I can't remember the first song I think it was for king of all excuses, second was for For You and third was the entire closing song Mudshovel which everyone wanted and Aaron knew it. I can't remember all the songs or the order but I can say it was an awesome line-up. A local band called Squint opened and they were actually awesome, I can see them going big, they're like a heavier version of cold. Hurt impressed me greatly. Evans Blue owned as I knew they would, and Staind was truly amazing. // 10

Overall Impression: USA, Bossier, La. Centurytel Center, 6/16/06. Squint opened and did great. Hurt followed. Evans Blue was replacing 3 Days Grace, and Staind headlined. I loved every second of this concert except nearly being broken in half during the mosh pit. Tickets where $33, $45 after ticketmasters fees, and worth much more. The cover of Comfortably Numb will never be forgotten as it owned the show. Evans Blue's performance was great and they're going to get bigger. A few girls were flashing the crew setting up for Staind. And the Lizard guy shoved a drill up his nose then a condom and pulled it out his mouth. I will be at any of these bands next show you can bank on that. // 10

More Staind reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Evansville), September 19, 2006 7.9 09/25/2006