Canada (Barrie), February 14, 2005 Review

Perfomance: 10
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Barrie), February 14, 2005 Reviewed by: zander_182, on october 03, 2005

Sound: Where to begin? I believe that this was the most incredible show I have ever seen in my entire life! Deryck's voice was amazing and the whole time I felt like jumping up and down. I was in the stands approxiamtely 100 feet or less away from where they were playing and heard every last bit of the show. Even the opening acts (No Warning, and The Black Maria) sounded great. The only part I was a bit upset was with No Warning's guitars. I thought they were too loud. Other than that, it was a great concert and I love the drummer from The Black Maria. // 10

Perfomance: It was an incredible performance and the crowd loved the opening acts and Sum 41. My dad and I were singing to the songs along with everyone else, especially to "Pieces" and everyone was having fun. I loved every bit of the concert. It's too bad that the concert was over even though it was about 4 hours long. I don't remember what songs they played exactly but I do remember that they played all thier most popular songs: 01. Makes No Difference 02. Fat Lip 03. Motivation 04. Over My Head (Better Off Dead) 05. The Hell Song 06. Still Waiting 07. Some Say 08. Pieces 09. We're All To Blame I loved the performance and I really hope they would come again back to Barrie Ontario. Their opening video where Steve kills Cone because he lost a basketball game trully got the crowd started the whole time. The lights were right on and so where the effects. Absolutely no complaints. // 10

Overall Impression: Everyone in our 130,000 population city of Barrie, Ontario, Canada at the Barrie Molson Centre, loved the show and so did I and my dad. The opening song was The Hell Song and that truly was the best song of the whole concert. I did not hate any bit of the show. I was excited the whole time and I didn't want the concert to end at all. I was suprised too that the tickets only cost $29.50 CAN too for the 4 hour long show and the great seats! I believe that the best part of the show was everything. There was not one bad part to the concert. I will definately see them again and since they are writing a new album, I'm sure when it's out they will have another tour and then I'll see them a second time. Great concert and I will never forget the "Go Chuck Yourself" Canadian Tour. // 10

More Sum 41 reviews rating latest review