USA (Hutchison), September 17, 2005 Review

artist: switchfoot date: 09/20/2005 category: live concerts
switchfoot: USA (Hutchison), September 17, 2005
Jon sang every song exactly like he did on the albums. Everyone seemed to enjoy the show exept for the little kid that had his fingers in his ears.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.9
 9.8
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Hutchison), September 17, 2005 Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 20, 2005

Sound: Jon sang every song exactly like he did on the albums. He played a Gibson SG for most of the show, but for some songs he used an acoustic cutaway. Drew played a Fender stratocaster for the whole show and Jerome played a black Les Paul. I'm not sure what brand the drums, bass, and keyboards were. God, that show was so freakin' awesome. // 10

Perfomance: Everyone seemed to enjoy the show exept for the little kid in the row before mine (we were at the state fair) that had his fingers in his ears. I was screaming and singing so loud, that two days after the concert, my throat hurts. I don't remember every song they played but here are the ones I do remember: Meant To Live - I screamed so loud when they started playing this song! The little kid in front of me looked back at me every time I screamed. This is one of my favorite Switchfoot songs. Dare You To Move - I screamed loud on this one too. Politicians - I didn't know this song, but it was so freakin' awesome. During the show, Jon climbed up on the side of the stage and sang from up there and he also got on top of the drumhead. He was doing a lot of funny things. // 10

Overall Impression: The show took place in Hutchison, KS, USA, which was really suprising. I didn't think they'd come here. This was my first concert. The tickets were $25.00, which is really cheap. The show was worth more than the money, but I'm glad it was $25. The only thing I didn't like about it was that they only had one line for the merch stand, and I had to stand there for an hour to get a t-shirt. Good thing I got there early! Thank you Switchfoot for giving me a night to remember. // 10

More Switchfoot reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Loveland), July 27, 2012 4.5 08/08/2012