USA (Winter Haven), February 4, 2005 Review

artist: switchfoot date: 08/03/2005 category: live concerts
switchfoot: USA (Winter Haven), February 4, 2005
The audience went crazy the whole time. Awesome live band.
 Perfomance: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
USA (Winter Haven), February 4, 2005 Reviewed by: StealthLink, on august 03, 2005

Sound: Awesome live band, the singer even went out in the crowd and I got a high 5 from my role model during one song. Really good band. Tim was playing a Ernie Ball and Jon was on a Fender and the other 2 on Les Pauls. Which is a sweet combination, and I like the new drum set too. It left me listening to nothing but Switchfoot CD's all week. Great band. // 10

Perfomance: The audience went crazy the whole time, including me. Jon crowd surfed on "Meant To Live" so awesome. All the chicks (hot) were screaming the whole time. I remember a couple of guys pulling out their Zippos' on "On Fire." I don't remember all the songs but I'll try to jot them down: Ammunition - awesome opening song, after sitiing with no element protection in the cold for 5 hours 5/5. Stars - they played it cause their was a bunch of Stars out. Sweet dong, my current favorite 7/5. On Fire - great song 4/5. Meant To Live - 6/5. I also loved it when Tim and Jon got acrobatic and jumped of a huge amp on Meant To Live. And Jon crowd surfed big time. // 10

Overall Impression: Best live bend I have even seen, tickets we're about $45. Polk was an ok opening band amongst the "Switchfoot" chants. Nothing I didn't like about the show, I liked all the hot chicks. Hell yes I'll go to their next show. // 10

More Switchfoot reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Loveland), July 27, 2012 4.5 08/08/2012