Sound: The Devil Wears Prada never fails at giving a great show. The singer's voice was top notch for a concert, matching the CD perfectly. The guitarists were perfect too. They played different songs, and they switched up positions on their equipment. The sound was great; the techs really knew what they were doing for such a small venue. There were some difficulties at first, but it was fixed quickly. The bass was a little too loud, but it just added to the heaviness of the songs. The show was very enjoyable. The audience participated in a lot of songs, singing and even getting on stage and playing simple, but fun, covers off classic songs by other bands. The set was about an hour long, but they fitted in a lot of songs. // 9
Perfomance: 01. The Ascent - a song from their first album, a great opener for the concert.
02. HTML Rulez D00d - a new song, really got the crowd going, mosh pits began during this song.
03. This Song Is Called - another new one, not as pleasing, but the audience got wild during the awesome solo.
04. Modeify The Prenunciation - a great heavy song, with a lot of mosh pits going on, real crowd pleaser.
05. Iron Man - the famous Black Sabbath song, covered by four audience members brought onto stage. Everyone enjoyed this song.
06. Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over - a lot of technical difficulties with this song, the band ended up jumping into Texas is South.
07. Texas Is South - great song, some low points, but the guitarists really kept it going.
08. Untitled New Song - the last song, which they didn't tell us it's name. It was amazing, the crowd got so wild, and they didn't want the band to leave. It was a great closer. // 9
Overall Impression: This venue took place in the United States; Topeka, Kansas at the Eagles Lounge on June 6th, 2007. There was no opening act for the band this time, they didn't show up. I liked how the band interacted with audience, letting them play their instruments and sing. I didn't like that how their were some technical difficulties with a few songs, but that's to be expected. The ticket cost was only $15.00 USD, which is great for a concert. It was well worth the price. The best moments of the venue were the interaction and the performance it's self. I would defiantly go to their next show. // 9