Canada (Edmonton), July 25, 2006 Review

artist: three days grace date: 05/21/2007 category: live concerts
three days grace: Canada (Edmonton), July 25, 2006
The entire crowd was jumping and dancing and tons of people were crowd surfing.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.4
 9.7
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Edmonton), July 25, 2006 Reviewed by: McGrim, on may 21, 2007

Sound: I thought that Adam Gontier did an amazing job on vocals. He sung great but there were a couple of times when he didn't hit the right pitches. Barry Stock also did a great job on lead guitar. He was using an Ibanez. Overall, I thought that the sound was awesome! // 9

Perfomance: I thought that the concert awesome. Having a concert at CapitalEx was a great idea, as everyone was pumped. The entire crowd was jumping and dancing and tons of people were crowd surfing. Somebody who had won a Crazy Frog plush toy from one of the midway Games stood on some other fan's shoulders and ripped it's head off! The crowd went wild! They played several songs from their newest album, One-X. These included Animal I Have Become, Riot, and Pain. Animal I Have Become was great because every note was hit. Riot was great because it got the entire crowd pumped up and involved. Pain was awesome because Adam did a great job with his singing. They also played the obvious fan-favourite, I Hate Eveything About You. The entire crowd sang along. // 10

Overall Impression: I went to the concert in Edmonton, Canada at EdFest on July 25. The opening band was Tupelo Honey. I thought that they were pretty good. I really loved the show since the band did such a great job! The ticket was around $25 so it was very affordable. It was definitely worth the money! The most memorable part of the concert was how the band got the entire crowd involved and pumped up. I'll definitely have to see them next time they roll around! // 10

More Three Days Grace reviews rating latest review