UK (Nottingham), September 25, 2005 Review

artist: trivium date: 12/13/2005 category: live concerts
trivium: UK (Nottingham), September 25, 2005
It was an amazing performance. Trivium played every song from their new album, a couple from the first album, a cover and a drum solo.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.4
 8.7
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
UK (Nottingham), September 25, 2005 Reviewed by: trivial, on december 13, 2005

Sound: This gig was the best gig I have ever been to. It was amazing. Matt Heafy's vocals were amazing no notes wrong. Apart from they did mess up in one song but they played it twice just so they got it right the secound time. They used the usual set up of instruments. Bass, two guitars, drums. I don't get how the dude on drums can play that fast. Is it physically possible? His drum solo was amazing. All I can say is wow. // 10

Perfomance: The audience went mental. The biggest mosh pit ever seen at rock city was formed and I was right on the edge of it! I loved every moment of it especialy the Metallica cover they played. It was awesome. They played every song I think from their new album and a couple from the first album a cover and a drum solo. All that in 1 night. My favourite song of the night was 'Dying In Your Arms' this is the one they played twice very pretty if it can be described that way. The wierdest thing that night was how can a band that good go wrong? But it was funny and we got my fav song played twice for us. // 10

Overall Impression: UK, Nottingham Rock City, 25/09/05. All That Remains opened. I wasn't so sure on these but it's still a gig right? I loved the live music it's what I love about gigs even if it was a really rubbish band I would have still gone. The thing that always seems to put it down is that I always get a bad back for some reason but that doesn't matter. The tickets were 11.75 but they were worth every last penny. I have already got tickets for their next gig in march that's how good they were! I advise you to go. // 10

More Trivium reviews rating latest review
+ USA (Boise), February 7, 2012 7.7 02/10/2012