Canada (Toronto), July 3, 2004 Review

artist: van halen date: 07/14/2004 category: live concerts
van halen: Canada (Toronto), July 3, 2004
The show itself was amazing, with all the lighting and the huge titantron in the background. All of "Van Halen" had solos and they were all amazing, especally Alex Van Halen's drum solo.
 Perfomance: 10
 9.3
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Toronto), July 3, 2004 Reviewed by: Mr_Mysterio, on july 14, 2004

Sound: Sammy Hagar was really amazing at this concert, he sung alot of his own stuff and even some of David Lee Roths stuff, but even though Sammy Hagar was the singer, I gotta send out props to Eddie Van Halen and Mike Anthony for filling in alot of the vocals for Jump" and "Panama", as well as the Back up vocals. Of course the vocals weren't the only thing, there was also guitar legend Eddie Van Halen, his super drummer brother Alex Van Halen, and the master basser Mike Anthony, they all had solos and they were all amazing, especally Alex Van Halen's drum solo. // 10

Perfomance: The audience had a blast, me and my friend had a great time too, but were both 15 so we were probably the youngest people there hehe. The show itself was amazing, with all the lighting and the huge titantron in the background, I never thought a concert could be so gud, but I tell ya, they're performance during "Right Now" was by far the best, everyone was singing along, and they had quite an inspirational video going on the Titantron. // 10

Overall Impression: This concert was in Toronto, Canada, it took place in the Air Canada Centre on July Saturday 3rd 2004, a band called "Silver Tide" opened for them, they reminded me almost of "The Darkness" but with a bit of AC/DC and Van Halen thrown in there too. I loved all of the show, there was nothing I hated, I was in so much pain afterward but you know what, I wouldn't trade that moment for anything in the world, I wanna start following them around on their comeback tour now. // 10

More Van Halen reviews rating latest review