Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2010 Review

Warped Tour: Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2010
 Perfomance: 8
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2010 Reviewed by: unregistered, on june 27, 2011

Sound: The 2010 Warped Tour and I found the best acts were We The Kings, Alesana, All American Rejects, Sum 41, Never Shout Never, Versa Emerge, Attack Attack and Bring Me The Horizon. They all sonded great, if they made a mistake you did not hear it, and there songs for the most part were orginal. // 8

Perfomance: As mentioned earlier who I found the best acts to be We The Kings, Alesana, All American Rejects, Sum 41, Never Shout Never, Versa Emerge, Attack Attack and Bring Me The Horizon. I thought this because of the orginality of their songs but besides their songs the way they acted on stage was really important. All these bands had one thing in common, the way they spoke to their audience. No, they didn't actually speak exactly the same to their auidence but it was the way they said things; it amost broke the barrier between you and them. They wanted you to be involved in their proformances just as much they were involved and made their appreaication for what they get to do known. They showed their passion and energy when preforming and made it known the crowd was giving them this. // 8

Overall Impression: I loved Warped Tour, it just seemed like a chill exciting place to be even with the summer heat. Most of the acts I saw were exciting and inspiring and really helped you appreaicate the bands. Whether you were into that type of music or not, or what was going on inside the crowd. I don't like being stuck in a mosh pit, I feel stuck but I love the feeling it gives off the hyper energy and the way the fans show their passion for what their listening to. I don't like singing along at shows but I love hearing others do it, it just sends a jolt of excitiment. Warped Tour is pheonimnal and sometyhing worth attending, you'll see and feel the most amazing things. I will warn you though, some acts really aren't as good as they are on CD's (thanks to editing devices) and you may end up disappointed becuase some suck and don't even use audience interaction to rebiulid that excitiment. // 8

More Warped Tour reviews rating latest review