Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2005 Review

artist: weezer date: 07/11/2005 category: live concerts
weezer: Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2005
They sounded great, you can here all the insturments clearly.
 Perfomance: 10
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Canada (Toronto), July 9, 2005 Reviewed by: Matty Ramone, on july 11, 2005

Sound: Well I haven't been to a concert in awhile and I've never seen Weezer before, and I was verry impressed with the sound quality. They sounded great, you can here all the insturments clearly, the amplithearter has a great sound for live music, great place to watch a show. // 10

Perfomance: I love these guys, they were dead on, they are truely perfectionists. They opened the show with "Say It Ain't So" which instintly had me standing and dancing and singing along. I don't remember there entire set list but I 'll give you a good idea the played some of there classics like "Undone," "Getchyou," "Elscorcho," "Island In The Sun" which all had the crowd in a frenzy. They played a lot of their new stuff which was good for I love the new album they played "Beverly Hills," "Perfect Situation," "Were All On Drugs" and my favorite off the new album "Hold Me" among others, they did how ever miss a few songs like "My Name Is Jonas," "The Good Life" and "Dope Nose" and they did do on encore which included "Hashpipe" which was a solid number. // 10

Overall Impression: I can now officialy say I've seen Weezer, the show was at the Molson Anplithearter on July 9 2005 in Toronto and they were amazing great sound, amazing songwriters great Musicians, very respectfull crowd. The ticket was kind of exspensive at around 60$ CAN but it was well worth it, I would definetly go to a Weezer show again. // 10

More Weezer reviews rating latest review
+ US (Brooklyn), July 16, 2010 4.7 07/20/2010