UK (Glasgow), November 13, 2005 Review

artist: white stripes date: 11/21/2005 category: live concerts
white stripes: UK (Glasgow), November 13, 2005
The effects were good, and the scene decoration was very well done, a picture of winter in the backround then some tree's on stage that were covered in artificiul snow.
 Perfomance: 10
 8.5
 8.7
 8.2
review (1) 1 comment vote for this concert:
UK (Glasgow), November 13, 2005 Reviewed by: Gohex, on november 21, 2005

Sound: This concert I enjoyed very much, Meg, the drummer and singer, she did very well. Usually in the songs you think she only knows that there is one drum on her kit that she bounces away at, but when I saw them live she is quite talented and uses most of them. Jack, the guitarist, glockenspiel user and main singer, was also very good. His guitar skills made me in awe and I really did enjoy it. The singing was not as good as I could have wished as the heavy distortion stopped me from hearing correctly even though I was placed right next to a couple of 3 metre high amplifiers. // 7

Perfomance: I did enjoy the concert alot it was very good. They played most of their songs, I shall list some: 01. Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground - very enjoyable guitar, singing was quite good in this one. 02. Ball And Biscuit - Jack added an improvised on stage solo which was very good. Seven Nation Army (encore) - amazing, great. The stage effects were awesome, strobe lighting and his guitar playin. Uhh that was some good guitar. The thing I liked aswell was he wore a top hat as usual and it fell off while he was doing a solo. The effects were good, and the scene decoration was very well done I thought, a picture of winter in the backround then some tree's on stage that were covered in artificiul snow. // 10

Overall Impression: This concert was in Scotland, Glasgow, 13th of November 2005. There was an opening band, who were ok called GreenHorn. I loved the guitar playing and hated nothing. It cost thirty pound roughly, was worth it, I would have payed 100. The unforgetable bit was we could tell Meg wasn't wearing underwear. I will try to get to the next gig, if its near by. // 9

More White Stripes reviews rating latest review