Georgia Dome, Atlanta, USA, February 18, 2014 Review

artist: Winter Jam date: 03/11/2014 category: live concerts
Winter Jam: Georgia Dome, Atlanta, USA, February 18, 2014
The concert was in United States, Atlanta, Ga at the Georgia Dome on February 8, 2014. Everfound opened up and led us into an awesome night.
 Perfomance: 9
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this concert:
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, USA, February 18, 2014 Reviewed by: taylorhutch42, on march 11, 2014

Sound: To be honest, considering the fact that Winter Jam was at the Georgia Dome this year I wasn't expecting the sound to be good. I was waiting on some serious echo. But the sound was perfect! Among the bass, guitars, keyboards, drums, and vocalists they all came out with fantastic sound and a great message overall too. Overall the sound and music was fantastic as always! Some of my favorite parts were when the songs required a loud bass and you can feel it, almost like its going right through you, shaking everything inside of you with it. Great, great, great show! // 8

Perfomance: I thoroughly enjoyed the music and energy this year. This year there were many, many songs played, some of which are:

"Hallelujah" (Everfound) - fantastic song! Great energy:)
"You Are More" (Tenth Avenue North) - great song! Great message!
"Restart" (Newsboys) - really cool song! I love the new sounds to their whole new album:)
"You Are" (Colton Dixon) - awesome, awesome song! And he sounded fantastic doing it!

One of my favorite things about it was when the Lecrae came on and gave his testimony. That was one of the best I'd ever heard! And Lecrae was fantastic, performing one of my favorite songs "Background" featuring C-Lite. // 9

Overall Impression: The concert had a great location this year! It was in United States, Atlanta, Ga at the Georgia Dome on February 8, 2014. Everfound opened up and led us into an awesome night. I loved the energy and the line-up this year, but for some reason the Newsboys didn't wow me like I thought that they would. But they still put on a great performance. The tickets were only $10 at the door, and I thought it was a fantastic price considering there were 10 artists. It was definitely worth it. One of the most unforgettable moments was, like I said earlier, Lecrae's testimony. I was not expecting it, but as soon as he began to give it I was wowed. I think I will definitely go to Winter Jam again next year. // 10

More Winter Jam reviews rating latest review