Here we go, my opinion of the greatest hair in music. This Top 5 list contains what I think have the most voluptuously headed musicians of all time.
5. Marty Friedman. One of Megadeth's beloved guitarists, Friedman's incredibly curly hair tops him off at number 5.
4. Yngwie Malmsteen. He's the guitarist on the right if you didn't know. Just looking at his hair gives you enough reason for him to be in the top 5. His beastly hair gets him a spot at number 4.
3. Brian May of Queen. His hair is so poofy and volumized. nuff said. He's the one doing the awesome solo at 2:05. His hair gives him enough rights to be at number 3.
2. All of Dream Theater. Is this even legal to have five people in one spot? Its hard to pick out of all of them so why not the whole band because they all deserve a spot! Being that i say all of Dream Theater this is back when Derek Sherinian was rockin' the keys. Unfortunately Jordan Rudess does not get a spot because, well, he has no hair. But the next time there is the Greatest Goatees of music he just may top the 5. This lusciously blessed band has taken the spot of number
1. Hitting the top spot in the Top 5 Greatest Hair In Music is Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria. You will know it's him when you see his hair.
RUNNERS UP! This time we have two runners up and they are:
Steve Vai. His constantly beautifully flowing hair has yet to be in the Top 5 but it was such a hard decision that he takes a spot as a runner up.
Robert Plant. His beautiful long golden strawberry locks definitely land him as a runner up.
That's it! The Top 5 Greatest Hair In Music has been revealed. Congratulations to all who are up there, and to those who have yet to grow their hair out, good luck if you want to beat the best!