UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (
-   Guitar Gear & Accessories (
-   -   Whats this effect called? (

MaKaToM 01-05-2013 09:17 AM

Whats this effect called?
Hi guys and gals.

I was chilling in a coffee shop a few days ago when a girl git up to sing some songs. while singing Fleetwood mack songs she would press a pedal that made it sound like there were 5og her all singing in harmony...kind of.

Does anyone know what this effect is?

Cheers muchly,


MaKaToM 01-05-2013 09:18 AM

That was supposed to say 5 of her singing in harmony *

fly135 01-05-2013 10:30 AM

Something like this...

MaKaToM 01-05-2013 10:41 AM

Yes, brilliant!!!

Thank you!

fly135 01-05-2013 12:36 PM

There are other models and brands with different features. That one works with your guitar to establish the song's key along with I imagine other things.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.