Page 354 of 354
hola

i went to the library earlier and picked up Cat's Cradle because i decided i needed to actually read a book.

turns out i took it out 6 years ago and never read it.

great so far. need to actually go and buy a bunch of Vonnegut soon. wanna re-read Slaughterhouse-Five.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I enjoyed Slaughterhouse Five when I read it as a teenager.

I should really revisit it. I have a lot of perspective and context that I didn't have then.
My God, it's full of stars!
I have a copy of Slaughterhouse Five but I am a fake so i've never read it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator

same lmao -- I should this summer, though, since it seems like "one of those books" I should know as an english teacher.

braddo I am interviewing at a middle school next week -- my background is mostly high school, though -- any wisdom?
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jun 16, 2017,
Quote by bradulator

brad.

bad.

Quote by neidnarb11890 same lmao -- I should this summer, though, since it seems like "one of those books" I should know as an english teacher.

make your students read Whale Talk.

it's like The Outsiders, but about a swimming team.

also it's terrible.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jun 16, 2017,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
hola

i went to the library earlier and picked up Cat's Cradle because i decided i needed to actually read a book.

turns out i took it out 6 years ago and never read it.

great so far. need to actually go and buy a bunch of Vonnegut soon. wanna re-read Slaughterhouse-Five.

Those are both pretty great.

Accidentally spent like 5 hours reading at the library last weekend, after going to the movies. It was a really enjoyable day all around.