Page 7 of 7
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/contribution/submit/approval?id=1779027

Here is the resubmitted version, This will be the last time I bother wasting my time trying to submit another tab to this website. Cheers travislausch for the help.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
The response of the first tab moderator with the example I was given about formatting " --1-3-7-- not --137--" was fucking ******ed in my opinion

I can see why he'd mention it, but to be honest, I have no trouble reading your tab, so I think it should pass.

Just fix the issue I pointed out and I think you're good to go. I gave it an approve vote anyway Keep up the good work, dude.
I can't help wondering things like "What's Bob Dylan doing now? Is he at home, eating a big bowl of corn flakes just like I will, later on when I return back home?"
Quote by travislausch
I can see why he'd mention it, but to be honest, I have no trouble reading your tab, so I think it should pass.

Just fix the issue I pointed out and I think you're good to go. I gave it an approve vote anyway Keep up the good work, dude.

Thanks mate, appreciate it.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I've had a status "W" on a /news/entertainment article for a bit, what should I do from here or do differently next time? I didn't post it in this forum first, would that make the process easier for the mod that chooses what gets approved and what doesn't?
Yesterday I submitted a column named "Is rock really dead?". I can't find the page where I can see the status of my submissions; it'd be great if you could point out the URL of that page (the one that displays a W in each submission or something).

Also, I'd like to know the state of that submission, perhaps it was instantly rejected, but every one of my submissions has 5 stars and I fear that some editor just felt like putting my column down because it was not of his liking. I can't really tell as I trust the UG team (and I can't find the page where the status of my submissions was stated).

I'll be thankful.
Last edited by spokerman12 at Mar 20, 2016,
Quote by spokerman12
Yesterday I submitted a column named "Is rock really dead?". I can't find the page where I can see the status of my submissions; it'd be great if you could point out the URL of that page (the one that displays a W in each submission or something).

Also, I'd like to know the state of that submission, perhaps it was instantly rejected, but every one of my submissions has 5 stars and I fear that some editor just felt like putting my column down because it was not of his liking. I can't really tell as I trust the UG team (and I can't find the page where the status of my submissions was stated).

I'll be thankful.

Hi! Sorry but it seems that your column got lost due to some errors on the site. Could you please submit it once again?