Page 2 of 2
Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
So it's an ugly Les Paul,
worst guitar of the month ever.

Well everyone has the right to there own opinion on it but would you care to say why it's the worst GOTM ever! and tbf If you think it's really that bad and the worst GOTM ever why don't you write one?

God people like you piss me off, you make a statement which by all means is fair enough but then when you don't even bother to back that statement up with anything... There's always one on nearly every thread that tends to say something like "X Guitar is ****!" or "yeah X guitar is the best get that", Give a feckin reason!! People like you are what's wrong with this forum and for that matter the world! XD
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Apr 4, 2009,
Hmm, thanks to that tidbit about the serial numbers, I learned that my Edwards was made April 19th, 2007 and was the 25th guitar off the line that day. Probably explains the damn intonation problems xD

And IMO it's a damn sexy guitar, and I may be buying one eventually I'd like one of the Full thickness models (even the youtube clips show that they sound amazing), but I'd have to go custom and ESP Japan won't do that for me xD
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Apr 4, 2009,
I've played an EC-1000. Nice, but not enough to justify the price tag. Not sure how this would compare.
Wow.

That's plain gorgeous.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
  • Orange Dark Terror w/Laney Cab
  • Blackstar HT Soloist 60
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
So it's an ugly Les Paul,
worst guitar of the month ever.

Ah nice to know you like to share your opinion but no one gives a ****. Thanks for commenting and have a great day
I recently bought an EC-1000 and i love it so far. from what i hear the differences between the eclipse II and mine are kind of minor, but its a great guitar. I got the vintage black one
Quote by blorgy
I recently bought an EC-1000 and i love it so far. from what i hear the differences between the eclipse II and mine are kind of minor, but its a great guitar. I got the vintage black one

As I say In my review I had a EC-1000 too and I had heard exactly the same. The Eclipse Is a far better build, there is just more time and care taken when making them then the Ltd and it's made from better quality hardware and wood. It just has an all round nicer feel to it, as soon as you pick it up you can feel and pick out the differences. If you do ever get a chance to play one then do so and you'll know why It's an ESP and not an Ltd.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
I love it except white.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
What do you guys think about XJ frets for someone who has exceptionally large hands? Or does it come down to preference?
Practice, practice, practice.. But more importantly, feel it.

-Curtis Berger
I have that exact same guitar!
('07 snow white eclipse II)

And yeah, it seems everyone who have a LTD EC1000 says that they're almost identical. Which is false. I've owned an EC1000 before I switched to the Eclipse. I can confirm the Eclipse has a totally different feel even if their quite the same in term of specs. It IS worth the extra money.
Almost got one for 80 CDN $. I died a little bit inside when the guy told me it was already sold. Why won't those idiots remove their ads from the web when they made the sale ?
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
And she was hot - as she kissed my mouth
She was hot - as I wiped her brow
She was hot - she pinned me to the ground
She was quick - she knew her way around
She was hot - as she tore my clothes
She was hot - she had no place to go
She was hot - on a cold and rainy night
Last edited by the fendernator at Apr 26, 2009,
Page 2 of 2