Page 3 of 3
If it's open, depending on whether or not you guys consider Jeff Beck fitting in later, heavier albums like Guitar Shop and Frankie's House, I'd be more than happy to do the April Blues AOTM.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Please do. We haven't even had any posted for March.

Also, if you want to do it for April, either post it before March 27, or it will have to wait a week to get stickied. I'll be out of town for the first week of the month.

Don't worry, I'll have someone keeping an eye on you all.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Thanks to axegrinder for posting the first jazz AOTM in a while. We could still use a blues one for this month.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Hah, sorry about that. I was busy at school and probably didn't notice them. PM me or post in here from now on!

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
I'd be happy to do a blues AOTM at some point, if, of course it's still wanted.
Go for it. Post here and let me know it's up, when you finish.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Consider it July's AOTM.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Nothing new since July.

Is there any remaining interest in this?

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
I wouldn't mind doing another one perhaps, but then again, if I'd just be flogging a dead horse so to speak there probably wouldn't be much point... ?
alright, I'd like to try my hand at this, if it's okay, i'd like to do a pair of albums released by a husband and wife team, that really serve as companion pieces for one another, let me know if it's alright and I'll have a nice meaty writeup tomorrow.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Sure thing. Send me a PM when you've got it finished, and I'll sticky it.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Please do.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Awesome

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Anyone listening to anything cool lately? Write me something!

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Thanks!

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
I've noticed that the blues Album of the Month has been the same since 2010, so I was wondering if I could take a crack at writing up a new one.
Have at it. Post in here to let me know when it's up.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Page 3 of 3