Page 266 of 266
Quote by Bladez22
My tinnitus is getting worse and I'm noticing the hearing loss more and more as time goes on. Thankfully I can still enjoy music as it isn't a constant ringing yet, but I've noticed it's harder for me to hear the actual lyrics in songs, and understanding people in busy/noisy places is harder than it was

I feel so guilty and stupid that I've damaged my ears so badly already. I'm now taking this seriously and have started wearing hearing protection everywhere it's needed, but I can't believe how fucking idiotic I've been

Man that sucks.
I began going deaf in a much different sort of way around fall of 2014, but have actually become much happier since then so I do not care.

Good luck keeping your ears protected, it's never too late
I can't wait to move into my new apartment but I'll kind of miss my current one
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Stevie Wonder

The joke is that my avatar is half of Colin Mochrie's face, hence, semi-Colin. Brilliant, huh?
So this is goodbye I guess
I didn't want this to happen but I can't do this anymore, you're my absolute best friend in the whole world but your boyfriend is too crazy for me to deal with. I told you a thousand times that you should have left him, but you didn't and look at us now, he's your puppet master and I'm powerless to stop him. I tried to pass him the olive branch over and over but he is too absorbed in his own ideas to listen to reason and he's going to destroy you one day and I can't help you out of it this time, you dug this hole yourself. I hope he either realises what a scum sucking child he is and grows up; I still want my best friend back, and I'd give a lot for it, but his actions are too far gone for anything I can do from my position.

I will always, always love you, despite all that has happened.

- your dear friend Axel.
As for you, you pathetic pile of human refuse,
I hope she realises what an absolutely worthless cunt you are and bites your fucking cock off, you sick twisted piece of shit. Stop going through her phone and deleting and blocking contacts that you don't like, that's not your business you shrimp dicked messiah complex fucktard.

- the man whose best friend you stole, because you're an insecure child with severe trust issues
I was really drunk last night and pissed all over the floor and seat of a bathroom.

Sorry random thai restaurant.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Pastafarian96
H4T3BR33D3R
If I ever have a fucking shitty day I know I can count on the shenanigans of Hatebreeder to cheer me up a little lmao

Im glad I can provide some entertainment and levity to your day.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Why is every single person I have interacted with today such a flake and why am I so bad at dealing with uncertainty
cat
I feel like a stranger
It's been so long I feel so awkward and terrified of talking to you, like I was when I first started talking to you. That was so long ago, but I remember that better than a lot of the memories I should have.
Where is the peaceful, quiet life I crave?
You've soiled our friendship garden.
friends
Last edited by Bladez22 at Jun 19, 2017,