Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Lol, mothers, can't live with them, can't live without them
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Yeah, for the most part.

I am trying to find myself some creature comforts to calm myself down atm.....a nice hot cup of tea is one of them funnily enough
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I speak to my parents maybe once a fortnight if that.

And that's whats causing the anxiety Pasta, I dunno why, but I tend to get emotionally invested in people really easily, and when people that I care about aren't nearby, then I get anxious.

I've booked an appointment with my Dr on Tuesday to talk about this stuff tho, because my mental health seems to be deteriorating and I wanna try and fix it.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Anxiety bros
I figure the way I react to this stuff ain't healthy, so I guess this is as close as I'll ever get to doing a New Years resolution
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Tbh, if I didn't have this thread or the Pit, I feel like I would be a lot worse off.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Yeah, this thread is cool for me because I can come in here and vent about stuff that no one else knows anything about. And because for the most part we have a certain degree of anonymity, it means that the responses I get to my issues are likely to be less biased than that of a friend or family member, which helps a lot. It's also cool to just have a place to vent.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I never ever thought I would say this sentence. Stop trying to have sex with me
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Yup. She is bat shit crazy and she's honestly such an awful human being and a huge bully to some of my coworkers
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Don't know if I should shit now and risk missing the bus and getting home late or catch the bus, risk shitting my pants and getting home covered in fecal matter but on time.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
So I went to the doctor today to finally talk about my mental health....feeling kinda good, but still awful...got another appointment next week to finalise it all and organise a health plan
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
i_lovemetallica
That's awesome stuff! Opening up and getting the initial talks out of the way are the hardest part. I had a close friend completely shut me down before when I tried to talk to them about it so you've made the right choice by seeing a professional. Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon, drop me a message if you need to chat
Thanks dude It's been a long time coming, this is probably the closest I'll ever get to making a New Year's Resolution
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Don't know if I should shit now and risk missing the bus and getting home late or catch the bus, risk shitting my pants and getting home covered in fecal matter but on time.

How'd that go? Did you miss the bus and shit on the next one?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
How'd that go? Did you miss the bus and shit on the next one?

Nah I ended up shitting before I left and still made the bus.

It was pretty lackluster.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Aaaaaarrgghhhh!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Fuck this shit, fuck it, fuck it fuck it

I'm so done
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
I know I can't get what I always want but is it really that hard to not give me something I don't want?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
yes
but really no
Quote by DisarmGoliath