Page 260 of 260
I got some nasty rope burn on the side of my neck last night. The burn itself is not what's bothering me, it's the fact that I feel forced to cover it up and shield myself from everyone's judging stares. And to think, I wouldn't be here if I had followed through with my plan. No one was there to stop me. I regret not doing it when I had the chance
Quote by anderssoncaro
I got some nasty rope burn on the side of my neck last night. The burn itself is not what's bothering me, it's the fact that I feel forced to cover it up and shield myself from everyone's judging stares. And to think, I wouldn't be here if I had followed through with my plan. No one was there to stop me. I regret not doing it when I had the chance

Not that I want to give the impression that I'm pretending to understand what you're going through, but perhaps you should get help if you haven't already?
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Not that I want to give the impression that I'm pretending to understand what you're going through, but perhaps you should get help if you haven't already?
I've sought help before but it only ended up making things worse
continue seeking help. trust me, wallowing in your own shit isn't going to help you at all either. it can take time, but finding the right doctors/professionals can be a big step. just don't expect overnight results.

had my doc appointment yesterday finally and i'm baby stepping in the right direction.

strong possibility that i have bi polar like i'd thought for the past few months.

receiving a diagnosis so you can understand what is "wrong" with you helps a lot, too.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Well, I have PTSD and have been looking for something or someone who can help me get my life back on track. It's been close to seven years now and I've basically given up. You start to feel pretty beat down when you've tried every single treatment there is and gone to several different doctors and clinics to no avail
i can't begin to completely understand what you're going through, but sticking with one doctor is really important for me.

since i no longer have insurance that covers the primary physician i've had since, well before i was born, and the therapist i'd been seeing for around 4 years, it feels like i'm back at square one especially as far as the therapist. i think establishing a relationship and having a mental health professional actually "know" you is important for the process.

this is all just from the perspective of a patient, so take the advice with some salt, but i really do think finding a professional and sticking with them is really important.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I hate my country.

I live abroad now but I feel scared taking my foreign gf back there because of the rising hatred shown towards immigrants that is bubbling to the surface. I fear for her safety if we go back together.