120-180 Pretty punx I guess
12 18%
60-120 *-) *-) *-)
3 5%
0-60 YOUR SO PUNX YOU MUST BE SID VICIOUS HAVE MUH BABIEZ
8 12%
Voters: 66.
Page 2 of 2
This is total fail. And "Punx" sounds so retarded. STFU. Are you 13?

**** you. Because I like a variety of stuff doesn't mean I'm a Proghead. I don't wanna be stereotyped. (I don't wanna be classified!)
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Quote by WillB13
This is total fail. And "Punx" sounds so retarded. STFU. Are you 13?

**** you. Because I like a variety of stuff doesn't mean I'm a Proghead. I don't wanna be stereotyped. (I don't wanna be classified!)

I'm sorry to inform you that you're a poser. Yeah, I'm 13. Got a problem with that? And we spell it p-u-n-x because society can't tell us how to rebel.
Last edited by werty22 at Jun 13, 2009,
Quote by werty22
I'm sorry to inform you that you're a poser. Yeah, I'm 13. Got a problem with that? And we spell it p-u-n-x because society can't tell us how to rebel.

Wait till you get older. Sorry man just telling you like it is. I was like you when I was your age. Rebelling for no reason is so stupid. You'll look back and be like, "Man, I was a little ****. What the **** was I thinking?"
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Quote by WillB13
Wait till you get older. Sorry man just telling you like it is. I was like you when I was your age. Rebelling for no reason is so stupid. You'll look back and be like, "Man, I was a little ****. What the **** was I thinking?"
You're 16......
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by WillB13

Dude you're sixteen.
Quote by WillB13

Haha, I hate antagonizing people on the internet, but seriously? There's a good chance you're just hitting the peak of puberty.

Though to be fair, I couldn't grow a moustache even if I had a gun to my head. When I get some lip fur.... look out world.
I need to take a bubblebath.

Edit: A PUNX bubblebath.

Last edited by werty22 at Jun 13, 2009,
Quote by WillB13
Man, this post is full of so much delicious irony.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Man, this post is full of so much delicious irony.

Okay, maybe I'm a little ahead of myself but at least I don't listen to Slipknot and all that other **** I liked when I was his age. I just think he's acting a closed-minded spoiled brat though. Not trying to offend anyone. And I still think "punx" and rebelling without reason is stupid.

Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
I can't think of a good sarcastic response for that so I'll letcha in on a little secret. I like a healthy variety of music, I'm not 13, I don't think I'm rebellious at all, and I don't spell "punk" p-u-n-x. This whole thread is a joke. Everybody got it except for you. Congratulations.

I was like you when I was your age. Occasionally wandering into the punk forum and assuming they're a bunch of close-minded stereotypes.
Last edited by werty22 at Jun 14, 2009,
Quote by werty22
I can't think of a good sarcastic response for that so I'll letcha in on a little secret. I like a healthy variety of music, I'm not 13, I don't think I'm rebellious at all, and I don't spell "punk" p-u-n-x. This whole thread is a joke. Everybody got it except for you. Congratulations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoymN5uzMX0&NR=1
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by werty22

I was like you when I was your age. Occasionally wandering into the punk forum and assuming they're a bunch of close-minded stereotypes.

I'm new here. We cool?
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Quote by WillB13
I'm new here. We cool?

Yeah, we cool.
Last edited by werty22 at Jun 14, 2009,
I got 269.

Shortest: Diableria (The Great Introduction) - Behemoth - 0:00

Longest: Global DJ Broadcast [05.03.2009] - Markus Schulz - 2:00:39
Longest is Pig Destroyer's Natasha - 37:36
Shortest is Charles Bronson's 412 WolfPack - :01
Last edited by Leonheart at Aug 7, 2009,
Pfft math is so not punx
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
I messed up I said 0 to 60 and Im pretty sure mine has to be around to or 3 minutes lol. a song under 60 secs is ridiculus... I think 2 minutes is cutting it a little short.
What if I had a Stooges album?

7 songs 7 min. long = 2,940/7 = 420.
420 is off the charts, but still punk as ****.
Fail.
"I got my degree thanks to a very special principal who let me play bass, and smoke dope, and drink beer all day because I told him if he failed me I'd cut his eyes out."
Quote by Burt_Reynolds
What if I had a Stooges album?

7 songs 7 min. long = 2,940/7 = 420.
420 is off the charts, but still punk as ****.
Fail.
Congratulations, you can do multiplication and division but fail completely at statistics. So what are you, 12?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by werty22

Make sure to find your score regularly (at least every 3 months). If you're doinitrite, it should decrease each time. If it increases, throw out some of that prog rock.

But I have a soft spot for Tool. And RHCP carry on for a while sometimes....

Ironicly my longest track is "12 Steps To Corperate Free Sobriety" off of one Jello Biafra's spoken word albums.
Quote by bassist/vocals!
I messed up I said 0 to 60 and Im pretty sure mine has to be around to or 3 minutes lol. a song under 60 secs is ridiculus... I think 2 minutes is cutting it a little short.
If you think 2 minutes is cutting it short you don't belong in this forum.
333 seconds average (781 tracks for ~3 days of music).

61 songs are in excess of 10 minutes and I have 2 rifftrax around 2 hours each.
151.47 seconds average per song.

So 5 years has passed and my average has dropped by 4 seconds from when I first posted.

Listen to the same music forever, that's my advice.
Page 2 of 2