Page 957 of 957
progbass
UG Resident
1,030 IQ
If you mean Cake as in the Ska band, not to my knowledge. If you mean Cake as in Slice the Cake, yes Magero (Jack) was a regular at one point. He exiled himself to the hardcore forum and I don't know if he is still active
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
romencer17
Take it easy, but take it
1,928 IQ
also from what I understand the band fell apart before they put out that album, and the two other guys actually released that record without Magero's approval, as he composed all of it and was gonna use it for something else after their falling out. Must be a weird situation to be in where your music was released and your fans like it but you technically didn't want it to.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
DamienEx1021
PC Police
209 IQ
Quote by progbass
If you mean Cake as in the Ska band, not to my knowledge. If you mean Cake as in Slice the Cake, yes Magero (Jack) was a regular at one point. He exiled himself to the hardcore forum and I don't know if he is still active

Yeah, Slice the Cake. He lurked for a while but I haven't seen him in ages.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!
RiffYourFaceOff
burned and died
160 IQ
Wow, that's an unfortunate situation if true Rome. Weird spot for Jack to be in for sure.
last.fm
"the waves have now a redder glow..."

Quote by genghisgandhi
I don't care what my dad says, you metalheads are alright.
JackovSlayer
Registered Abuser
76 IQ
Did anyone listen to new Whitechapel? If you have, what do you think?