Page 97 of 97
Did my biggest (I think) haul spending £60 in one go the other week.

Bought John Martyn's Solid Air and One World, Sylvan Esso's self titled LP and Baths' Ocean Death EP which has a super cool colour pressing pattern.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Did my biggest (I think) haul spending £60 in one go the other week.

Bought John Martyn's Solid Air and One World, Sylvan Esso's self titled LP and Baths' Ocean Death EP which has a super cool colour pressing pattern.

have you heard Baths's new song? it's nice. tho i don't see how whatever he does next can top GOAT Obsidian
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
steve_muse

I don't believe I have

Obsidian was the first Baths record I bought because Miasma Sky was the first song I found of his so I listened through Obsidian before Cerulean.

They're both incredible. Maybe because I've listened to Obsidian more than Cerulean so far that I've been enjoying Cerulean more because it's more fresh to me at the moment. Obsidian is also way more darker in mood and tone than Cerulean. I've been digging the happier vibes more recently from Cerulean.

Ocean Death EP without a doubt stands up head to head with Obsidian and Cerulean though so I don't doubt he can keep at it, I'm just surprised he's managed to do two LPs and an EP that have been all GOAT so far - ''tis very rare that happens.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Yea same I heard Obsidian first but really liked Cerulean too when I listened to it. Both incredible. Ocean Death is cool, though I remember only really loving the title track, but I should revisit it.

Here's the new track btw

https://soundcloud.com/bathsmusic/big-world-1
Quote by ErikLensherr

Gonna be honest I don't like that

Quote by metal4eva_22
yea it aint nothin special
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by jakesmellspoo
I'd probably buy the Drive OST on pink vinyl if the price was right.

You ever gone into HMV and they have a deadstock one they found at back for £20? I did
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
You ever gone into HMV and they have a deadstock one they found at back for £20? I did
I don't think we have those in the US.

we might have Virgin stores somewhere and there's Amoeba out on the west coast. other than that the only record stores i know of in the NJ/NY area are smaller ones.

i guess we might still have FYE if they haven't gone out of business, but they're generally overpriced and don't have much worth looking at.

i order most of my shit online. i did get some limited colored pressing from a label once when they cleaned out their storage and found a bunch of OOP shit.

it's a Leftover Crack record tho, so it's nothing special or even particularly good.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
NJs got some pretty good record stores.
i saw a "Fuck World Trade" LP last time i was at a record store & was like lol remember when i listened to leftover crack. then i bought miles davis & beatles LPs. #notapunk
yeah Vintage Vinyl is my go-to.

my favorite one was this smaller place called Curmudgeon, but they went out of business years ago.

probably partly because the owner did shit like take $20 off $40 worth of records when i went in because he liked my back patch.

i used to go to the Princeton Record Exchange, but they've gone a bit downhill in terms of their punk selection. plus fuck Princeton yuppies.

one opened up at the mall near where i live now, but their punk section is always empty. owner told me it gets cleared out almost as soon as he fills it.

did manage to find an old Angry Samoans thing I hadn't heard of tho. gotta go back sometime soon.

i should actually start using my record player again. been collecting dust for months now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I am pretty sure I have been to vintage vinyl. I got "Too Tough to Die" & a live Eno LP & other shit I forget at Princeton record exchange.
Kinda weird how Spillers in Cardiff is the oldest record shop in the world.

I bought Grimes' Art Angels from there.

Quote by metal4eva_22
The best for newer stuff near me is Banquet in Kingston. Also put on lots of great shows (last one i went to was Pianos Become the Teeth, Goodtime Boys and Brotherhood of the Lake)
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Art Angels

my local record shop is pretty great. It's linked to this vegan cafe (hipster af amirite) and has a pretty vast range
Quote by ErikLensherr