Page 96 of 96
steve_muse
beating a dead forum
421 IQ
yes
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
steve_muse
beating a dead forum
421 IQ
DB i posted my equipment and stuff on the last page btw
Quote by ErikLensherr

steve_muse
beating a dead forum
421 IQ
Any models youd recommend from the Sennheisers? Those are the ones ive been looking at. Could you give me any details on key differences between the 201 and 202? Just because the 201 is a suspiciously low price on amazon compared to the other.
Quote by ErikLensherr

steve_muse
beating a dead forum
421 IQ
Thought i'd give an update. Got a pair of brown ATH MSR7s when I was in nyc for 249 dollaz. Love em
Quote by ErikLensherr

Evilnine
Diabolus in Musica
138 IQ
I'm old enough to remember when vinyl and 8 tracks were the only way to own music, I have about 175 LP records my collection from the 80s and about a third of them from a collection that was given to me from the 70s I still have a nice turntable too, I have about 300 CDs also.
Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,169 IQ
i just put a new needle on my record player and spliced the speaker wires back together a few weeks ago. (cat chewed through them about 5 years ago)

listened to my copy of Metaphysical Graffiti firat since it already had a tendency to skip and didnt want to risk scratching anythig else in case the needle was somehow defective.

then i ran through a bunch of my shit i havent listened to since before i dropped out of college.

only things ive picked up recently are an old old version of some Angry Samoans 12" and a reissue of Vicious Circle.

theres actually a little record store at the dingy old mall near me now. didnt have a whole loy in the way of my usual punk shit, but its close enough that i can go pretty often and see what theyve got.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,267 IQ
Finally picked up Tango in the Night
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,267 IQ
What's the best way to clean these damn things
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,169 IQ
hm, i bet my Descendents records came today and are either sitting in front of the apartment building in the rain, or behind it front of the wrong garage door because my mailman's an idiot.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug