Page 4 of 4
Shinozoku
UG Nerd
1,227 IQ
Figuring the folks who I ought to listen to are in here from time to time (every few months or so?) So I have a question that I will ask in a few different threads to try to catch the occasional peek...

Where can I find THIS part in the US? I would spend hours searching but it took me that long just to find THIS one.
http://www.stagebeat.co.uk/P/118301/Peavey+Potentiometer+Spare+Part+1MEG+AUD+MIN+VP+31190522

I figured amp builders/modders here may have needed one for a Peavey repair in the past.
end_citizen
New bird. Flightless
1,581 IQ
Yay! I'm didn't even realize I was on the who to listen to list Makes dealing with Fender warranties worth it.
eddiehimself
Call me EH, eh?
1,540 IQ
Quote by andersstruve
You forgot Mr. Flibble.

Yep. He should definitely be on the who not to listen to list...
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart
1,581 IQ
A happy belated Thanksgiving.
I would have posted then, but see greeny23's sig to see why that probably would have been a useless gesture.
Phoenix V
Registered MUser
715 IQ
Yep Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrated it
'It takes 100 guitar players to change a light. One to change the light and 99 to stand around pointing, saying..."Yeah man, look...I can do that too"...'

My gear is in my Profile

Builds & Refurbs
Hondo 780 Deluxe
Gibson Studio
Epi LP100
THE Saint Jimmy
Resident Electrician
747 IQ
Jim, I remember getting/sharing advice with you way back in the day. You were always a really good guy around here, glad to see that you're still active and have obviously expanded your skills.

Also, I miss SYK.

Relevant to this thread, because you know what you're talking about, and give sound advice.

All the best, friends. See you next time I'm around.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Invader Jim
?)
971 IQ
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
Jim, I remember getting/sharing advice with you way back in the day. You were always a really good guy around here, glad to see that you're still active and have obviously expanded your skills.

Also, I miss SYK.

Relevant to this thread, because you know what you're talking about, and give sound advice.

All the best, friends. See you next time I'm around.

I know it's a little late, but thanks.

Ippon: well it's not a guitar build but I'm working on another tube amp.

I miss SYK, too...
Invader Jim
?)
971 IQ
I'll make a thread when I finish it...Having problems with the tremolo circuit. Also I don't know how to troubleshoot tremolo circuits.

IIRC, SYK got fed up with UG and just left (combination of a lot of things I think). Haven't seen or heard from him in years...