Page 19 of 19
It could have been better. It wasn't terrible, but I would not have started the season off with a "throw away" episode. But there's still two seasons and a film left so there's bound to be some pure gold sooner or later.

Oh and fxx needs to start airing freaks and geeks asap. I couldn't care less about arrested development or parks and recs.
Isn't every episode a "throw-away" episode?

There really isn't any plot development between them.

Also, Parks and Rec and AD 5ever
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Well I mean more so it's an episode that I'll probably never choose to watch but only if it's already on.
Loved this episode. It was a moderately good episode up until the last two minutes or so, which were absolutely perfect. Having Huell as a guest star was fantastic, too.
Quote by Wormholes
It could have been better. It wasn't terrible, but I would not have started the season off with a "throw away" episode. But there's still two seasons and a film left so there's bound to be some pure gold sooner or later.

Oh and fxx needs to start airing freaks and geeks asap. I couldn't care less about arrested development or parks and recs.

> actually likes freaks and geeks
> doesn't like AD and Parks
You are the most backwards person
this season have been pretty spectacular so far. Mac Day was a top 10 episode ever imo
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
*cough cough* torrents *cough cough*

I don't have FXX either :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
I'm lovin this season. I was worried, but the Lethal Weapon 6 episode is Fan. ****ing. Tastic.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I geuss I forgot that it was currently airing
I better catch up
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Glenn Howerton said they will most likely do more after next season. They're just taking it one season at a time at this point.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by GuitarGod_92
last season had the all time best ep imo (Mac Day)

yep yep yep
___

Quote by The_Blode
New to this show

Upto S04E02

I love this show. I can't get enough
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Slash, that's one of the best episodes...

"Wildcard, bitches!"
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by slash_GNR666
New to this show

Upto S04E02

I love this show. I can't get enough

Seasons 4 and 5 are definitely the strongest.

Good stuff in all of them, though.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
New season starts today/tonight! Get pumped you jabronies!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Yeah but didn't they move it to that stupid FXX channel no one gets? Seriously they moved all their good shows to that channel so they must be trying to kill their regular FX channel for some reason.
Quote by Wormholes
Yeah but didn't they move it to that stupid FXX channel no one gets? Seriously they moved all their good shows to that channel so they must be trying to kill their regular FX channel for some reason.

who's your provider? i think they ended up including it in my house's regular package (and the package for everyone else i know with Verizon) because i don't think anyone really signed up for it.

that said, i guess i missed the new episode last night. gonna be a bitch to try and find it again because Fox/FX/FXX ****ing suck when it comes to On Demand and streaming.

i remember missing an episode of Fargo last year and finding out their bullshit FX Now phone app isn't compatible with Chromecast, or anything else i can hook up to my TV.

asinine.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Well I have Time Warner and get that channel. But only our tv in our living room with the box has it that I never have access too. But I'll just wait for it to end and binge watch it on netflix. Shows like that aren't ones I can really follow on a weekly basis, I'd rather just watch the whole season in one or two sittings.
Time Warner?

sorry, bro.

i still haven't watched all of last season. pretty much only watched The Gang Saves the Day and Gun Fever Part 2
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
That episode was so good

Dennis becoming more and more of a sexual predator will never not be hysterical

And putting subtitles on Charlie was genius
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 15, 2015,
Just watched it. These are the episodes I like. And I hope the finale is more like this and doesn't have some stupid plot tying up loose ends no one cares about.

Drunk charlie is great. Now if only they could get john dunsworth(jim lahey from trailer park boys) to guest star on an episode, that would be amazing and I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened already.

Frank is my guru
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96