Page 3 of 3
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
You should check out Irish hardcore punk band only fumes & corpses (myspace.com/onlyfumesandcorpses). They just signed to lockjaw records and are releasing a new album 'who really cares? what really lasts?' on the net in September.
Just stumbled across this site/thread...and well, I'm a bit late but in case anyone sees this, I'd totally recomend:

Imperial Leather
The Domestics (www.facebook.com/TheDomestics)
Sudor

I guess Imperial Leather aren't that new but they're still great...as are the other two (although I don't have a link for Sudor or I.L.). Proper hardcore punk.
Harbour 81

I live right down the road from Pete the guitarist of Sick of it All we both agree that the newer hardcore-punk sucks pretty bad. I think he's an authority on the subject
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Harbour 81

I live right down the road from Pete the guitarist of Sick of it All we both agree that the newer hardcore-punk sucks pretty bad. I think he's an authority on the subject

Sick of it All has always bored the poop out of me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 3 of 3