Page 756 of 756
Merry X-mas, hope santa treats you well!
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Merry X-mas, hope santa treats you well!

You too! Hopefully santa delivers my new SG before months end.
Quote by Silent_Crow13
Merry Christmas everyone. Did y'all have a big list?

It didn't start off too big but then I ended up building a computer and buying a new monitor and keyboard so I went over a bit
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It's Christmas, might as well splurge. I myself bought myself a ps4. I liked it so much I sold my xbox. Granted my xbox hadn't been used for gaming much in months.
My family bought me a few different effects pedals and a Revell model for Iron Maiden's Ed Force One plane that they used on their Book of Souls tour (I won't put it together, just a nice collectable). I saw them at the Chicago stop on that tour so it's pretty sweet! Effects pedals were the Tone City Tiny Spring Reverb, Tone City Tape Machine delay, and a Zoom B06 bass multieffects pedal.

Still on the SG waiting list for the store to get more in, but hopefully in a week or two it will be in for me

And grats on the PS4! I use both that and my Xbox One almost daily so I keep both around. What all games did you get with it?
Last edited by Dinglebuttz at Dec 27, 2016,
The xbox was good but I got it to play with my ex best friend and we had a falling out back in the summer and I hadn't really gamed on it since. But all my other friends play on ps4 so this has been great. I got uncharted 4, digimon cyber sleuth, resident evil 6, and final fantasy 15.
Ohhh man! Just got the email from my salesman telling me my new SG passed inspection and will be on it's way soon. Sent me the pictures of it too! Now I just have to wait until Thursday probably to get it delivered. The anticipation is kicking in now, haha.

Last edited by Dinglebuttz at Dec 28, 2016,
Quote by Dinglebuttz
Ohhh man! Just got the email from my salesman telling me my new SG passed inspection and will be on it's way soon. Sent me the pictures of it too! Now I just have to wait until Thursday probably to get it delivered. The anticipation is kicking in now, haha.

Nice fretboard on that one.

Get an amber switch tip!
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice fretboard on that one.

Get an amber switch tip!

Just got confirmation of delivery! Work day is going to creep by now... I'll check out the switch tips after I get properly acquainted with my new friend
Quote by Gold_Concept
Can I play? My poor 2015 SG

You can play anytime you want. What a BEAUTY
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
I like the old Kluson tuners on the back of the headstock, they're the best. They don't stay in tune & you constantly have to retune your guitar up but they are awesome.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Thanks! Do you know the new Kluson Revolution machine heads? Ratio is 1:19

I' m looking for good light tuners

Last edited by Gold_Concept at Dec 30, 2016,
Played the new SG for a couple hours last night. I freaking love the thing! It's my first Gibson (own 2 Epi's, Les Paul and a V) but the whole package was awesome. Great looking case that came with a nice leather strap, the build date (12/20/16) and a cool picture of my guitar on the bench in the Gibson factory, and a nice velvet bag with a multi tool in it. Definitely wasn't expecting all of those case goodies but it was awesome. I was also presented with a great smell as soon as I got the case out of the box, smells delicious.

I've always been a Fender guy but this SG and Gibson are great!
Quote by Iceman 420
Just got this the other day. Haven't been able to put it down.

Nice board and nice score! How are you liking the mini hums?

Quote by Dinglebuttz
Played the new SG for a couple hours last night. I freaking love the thing! It's my first Gibson (own 2 Epi's, Les Paul and a V) but the whole package was awesome. Great looking case that came with a nice leather strap, the build date (12/20/16) and a cool picture of my guitar on the bench in the Gibson factory, and a nice velvet bag with a multi tool in it. Definitely wasn't expecting all of those case goodies but it was awesome. I was also presented with a great smell as soon as I got the case out of the box, smells delicious.

I've always been a Fender guy but this SG and Gibson are great!

Glad its working out for you. The newer case candies that came with the 15s + are pretty cool with the work bench shots etc...
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Happy Chrimbus/New Year, my guys. All these goddang SGs are motivating me to upgrade mine.
My mom gave me some debt relief because I owed her money I borrowed for car repairs, which is always nice, and my girlfriend gave me a bunch of clothes, so good haul I'd say.

I'm using the extra money I made at work (UPS warehouse) this month to finish all my upgrades and diy projects I've been putting off all year.
Throwing all of this in my Tele.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
Quote by Iceman 420
Just got this the other day. Haven't been able to put it down.

Very nice, a friend have the same SG, it sounds very well with mini-humbuckers
happy 2017 errybody

Quote by Midnight Murk
Jon, have you played much guitar lately?

more lately than the past year or so. been learning this lead guitar part:

and recording a little riff on my acoustic to my phone now.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by dannyalcatraz
A US Masters Hornet is on Reverb.

https://reverb.com/item/4009959-us-masters-hornet

I thought that US Masters was back for a second and got really excited.

I liked their V options at the time.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah.

For me, it was the Hornet, all day, every day.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Quote by one vision
I'm really into memes lately.
Is Romance No. 3 ready to be uploaded soon?
Quote by Midnight Murk
Is Romance No. 3 ready to be uploaded soon?

Not even close

But definitely some good ideas in the works. They've just been around for so long that they seem basic now. I'm just overthinking things.

Can y'all guys give me 10 clicks each and pad my views.

<3
Good. Have a day off today so Ive bren taking it easy
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Silent_Crow13
I've been out of work for a couple days, have some kind of respiratory infection going on. Got some new gear.

that sucks man. hope you fell better soon

What gear did you grab?
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
H4T3BR33D3R
Thanks man, I hope so.

I got a Breedlove parlor MH, a Squier start for $20, and a PRS SE Santana.

Thinking about a new amp soon.
Last edited by Silent_Crow13 at Feb 20, 2017,
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
I feel like you could have some nicer tone/volume knobs for that kinda price. but that's a bit of nitpick
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]