I searched and the only thread I found was 3 years old and had no replies so **** you.

Midnight play dirty, old school blackened metal in the style of Motorhead, Venom, Celtic Frost and new Darkthrone.

I have their complilation "Total F*cking Midnight" and the 2004 EP "Farewell to Hell".

I highly recommend these guys to all you filthy old school headbangers out there!

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=46617
The compilation I shall be picking up on Saturday....killer stuff mister Ziggy!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
My words cannopt represent how I feel...a first time listener though. One word.

VIOLATAAH!

Amazing band.
This was some great stuff, I really enjoy their punk/bm style.

They somewhat sounds like a slightly more punkish version of newer Nifelheim, which definitely is a plus for me.
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Aug 27, 2009,
Oh god yes, I loved it.

Utopia Banished and this band are my favourite bands people have told me about this week.
This is pretty sick. Nice and crusty, right up my alley!
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

I really can't get enough of these guys. This is EXACTLY the type of music I would like to play when I eventually form a band! Is there really anything better than crusty, filthy, punked-up black 'n' roll? HELL NO!
good news everyone

the album rules hard as ****
i am the moonstar
can't stop steel aaargh

Link, pretty please?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
If you like this check speedwolf, their full length just dropped and their about to blow up megahuge

just as a side note i've been pimping them for like a year now

i am the moonstar
Excellent band, the debut is one of my favourite things released this year, I strongly recommend you all check out the Slay The Spits EP and the the split albums they've done with Abigail as well.
WWEE AARREE AAALLIIVVE
HEERE FOR THE RIDE
BLOOD IN YOUR EYES
IT'S AAAGGGHHH
SAC-RAH-FICE

As much as Satanic Royalty gets my motor going, Farewell to Hell has the impact of planets colliding.
Very good compilation. The expression of punk, with metal providing the background. Midnight are a perfect example of how to blend genres seamlessly.