Page 2 of 2
i saw them a few days ago, these guys are pretty amazing. great stuff.
Hey, all their tabs seemed to be taken off of this site by the copyright owner. Does anyone have any guitar pro tabs of this band, and if so, I would really appreciate the tabs being sent my way. Thank you in advance if anyone could help
I brought a present for everyone.

Song of the new album

I'm so psyched about this; the song is like an exercise in why I loved Scale the Summit in the first place, so I'm really excited that they're maturing, but not straying too far from what made them great.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
ther bass player quit, and now the guy from Tetrafusion is the replacement. Sick! Can't wait to catch the new lineup on the new tour. They released a vid for the new guy too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ms0N0TG9GI&sns=em

05/26 Howell, MI – Bledfest
05/27 Joliet, IL – Mojoe’s
05/28 Columbus, OH – Skullys Music Diner
05/29 Pittsburgh, PA – Smiling Moose
05/30 Richmond, VA – Kingdom
05/31 Charleston, SC – Jimbos
06/01 Nashville, TN – Rocketown
06/02 Little Rock, AR – Downtown Music
06/03 Dallas, TX – Tomcats
06/04 Albuquerque, NM – El Rey Theatre
06/05 Flagstaff, AZ – Cinnabar
06/06 Las Vegas, NV – Cheyenne Saloon
06/07 Fullerton, CA – Slidebar
06/08 Camarillo, CA – Rock City
06/09 San Jose, CA – Refuge
06/10 South Lake Tahoe, CA – American Legion
06/11 Ogden, UT – Mojo’s
06/12 Denver, CO – Marquis Theatre
06/13 Kansas City, MO – Riot Room
06/14 St Louis, MO – Foxhole
06/15 Des Moines, IA – Vaudeville Mews
06/16 St Paul, MN – Station 4
STS to tour with Trioscapes this Fall. Trioscapes new album "Separate Realities" is really, really solid. Instrumental jazz trio with the bassist of BTBAM, this tour bill will mesh well! Sucks I can't make it.

http://www.metalblade.com/news/07-27-12-02.html

9/06 - Raleigh, NC @ White Collar Crime (no Scale the Summit)
9/14 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Roboto Project (no Scale the Summit)
9/13 - Little Rock, AR @ Downtown Music (no Trioscapes)
9/15 - Dayton, OH @ Spitfire
9/16 - Toronto, ON, Canada @ Wreck Room
9/17 - Montreal, QC, Canada @ Le Sala Rosa
9/18 - Boston, MA @ TT’s The Bear
9/19 - New York, NY @ Knitting Factory
9/20 - Philadelphia, PA @ The Barbary
9/21 - Greensboro, NC @ Greene St.
9/22 - Douglasville, GA @The 7 Venue (no Trioscapes)
9/23 - Metairie, LA @ Cypress (no Trioscapes)
Quote by randyaintdead82
New album in the spring baby!

I'm there!

The Collective is an amazing album start to finish!
Prog flavored juice ... You tried it yet?

Shameless plot to promote zee band.
Shed 31
I downloaded the full song an hour ago. It's a HUGE step up for them. I enjoyed the Collective, but this has so much more energy and power to it compared to everything they've released.
I really enjoyed the song... but I still can't help but think it could do with some vocals.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
I really enjoyed the song... but I still can't help but think it could do with some vocals.

Never!

Quote by randyaintdead82
I downloaded the full song an hour ago. It's a HUGE step up for them. I enjoyed the Collective, but this has so much more energy and power to it compared to everything they've released.

Absolutely. I really liked the Collective, but CDC is my favorite. The Collective was too calm and ambient. I like their more active and energetic side. And the mix on this is awesome. Mark is killing that bass.
I didn't think it was too calm, but I think the production sort of prevented it from being the best STS record possibly made. Songs are well written, and they're very dynamic, but something about the watered down and dryish sound from the mix made it less energetic and enjoyable. Jamie King makes hella tight mixes and it just really fits the vibe for what they're going for. If this record turns out amazing then I wouldn't be surprised if the guys stuck with him for a couple more records.
damn this song is so good! just pre-ordered the album on itunes. more of a digital guy : )
I preordered the vinyl with a CD purely because the album artwork is so awesome that I absolutely needed the poster.
Anyone hear the preview of all the songs? They all sound equally strong imo. This is gonna be a great record
The Dark Horse, Evergreen, and The Traveler sound like they're gonna be awesome!

I love the clean tones I'm hearing from the album so far.
I Love Sts!
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Love the songs. Wish they'd stop releasing so many, don't want to hear the full album before it comes out but can't resist.
got this record from FYE today, incredible! need to give it a few more spins now. fav. track is probably dark Horse.
Page 2 of 2