Page 185 of 185
Quote by JackalUK

Yeah basically that but cannot find anything in my size and without a logo for the life of me

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I got one off Amazon lets hope it's okay, only a tenner but yeah.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I watched a couple of hiss videos and now they're all over my suggestions ???
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by k.lainad
alpha.m fans?

jtPOhuSkD0U[/youtbe]

Never heard of him. I quite like those belts though
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
1. Black + brown together is good
2. I only wear one bit of metal so it doesn't really matter. Never heard about metal matching though.
3. I just wear black socks because black sport socks are the comfiest
4. I do always match shoes and belt . I used to wear fabric belts but they always broke.
5. I dress better than my boss #dealwithit
6. Denim jacket / jeans should be different colour.

I don't even get it, cos I've never heard anyone say you shouldn't wear a denim jacket with jeans. Only that they should be clearly different shades. He's not saying anything new there.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
What else can you wear it with? I only wear black denim with my (acidish wash) denim jacket but you'd have to be mad to wear two similar denim colours anyway?

Quote by k.lainad
alpha.m fans?

TIL ball powder is a thing. This is a cool channel.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What else can you wear it with? I only wear black denim with my (acidish wash) denim jacket but you'd have to be mad to wear two similar denim colours anyway?

Can wear denim jackets with chinos and it'll look perfectly fine if it's in keeping, they're a pretty versatile item.

Too casual to be used to dress down suiting or smart clothing though
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
Can wear denim jackets with chinos and it'll look perfectly fine if it's in keeping, they're a pretty versatile item.

Too casual to be used to dress down suiting or smart clothing though

I only wear chinos to work and never wear a denim jacket to work apart from the walk there and back so didn't really cross my mind but yeah you're right

I've been thinking of getting a navy blue leather jacket
- Frank Castle
you will look like a try hard

you'll look like you're trying to be the main character in a young adult series of dystopian novels

I'll get a burgundy star lord jacket then
- Frank Castle
cooler but also far more lame

me: buys a black parade jacket

Booked to go back to Amsterdam early spring next year - Cheap jackets and light jackets that I won't be upset about if I leave behind whilst in some sort of state - This Pull and bear jacket is nice http://www.asos.com/pullbear/pullbear-faux-suede-bomber-jacket-in-tan/prd/7137476?iid=7137476&clr=Tan&SearchQuery=faux%20suede%20jacket Anyone else have any suggestions?

Really looking forward to heading to Patta whilst I'm out there - worrying about my credit card
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by k.lainad
alpha.m fans?

he reminds me of the bloke from afi

Quote by EndTheRapture51
he reminds me of the bloke from afi

he has the same ear-rings and facial hair, i agree
but davy havok is actually sexy looking
this guy is super short and he has big ass ears, he looks like an elf lmaooo
i don't even mind the direction they went with their music, it's still pretty good
i have all of their albums on my desktop, from their old ass demos when he looked like girl to their current modern pop
it's all neat to me.
everything pre-days of the phoenix isn't very good imo

then that comes out and then sing the sorrow which was fucking amazing and decemberunderground which was also a great

they're kind...just there.

17 crimes is a gd song

Closed bc this isn't the Lylecore thread ?
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard