Page 4 of 4
Quote by I.O.T.M
I do. Have you been stalking me?

Ha, nah all my friends go university in Portsmouth and tell me that it's live. I am seeing Tempa T there on the 26th as well.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Ha, nah all my friends go university in Portsmouth and tell me that it's live. I am seeing Tempa T there on the 26th as well.

Man, I wish I had the money to go to that.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
http://soundcloud.com/man-like-dhalsim/pesci

CRIT MY GRIME TRACK PEEPS. IT'S A MANIAC/RUDEKID INFLUENCED JOINT.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Last edited by soccermom at Nov 20, 2010,
^
a) Get to know the Autechre remix of that tune

b) try early dubstep, won't have vocals, but stuff like Pinch, Loefah, Martyn, Horsepower, they do all that minimal dubby shit.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
So I'm going to uni in England next year so I should get into grime. What are some essential albums? The more trap the better.
Quote by genghisgandhi
So I'm going to uni in England next year so I should get into grime. What are some essential albums? The more trap the better.

Ahhh nice where will you be studying?
Grimes quite a single/mixtape orientated genre in some ways, of course there's a lot of essential albums.
Wiley - Playtime is over
Ghetto - Freedom of speech
P money - money over everyone
Dizzee Rascal - Boy In The Corner
Just to name a few! There's a few artists I like that i'm not including just because I havent actually listened to their albums, Newham Generals are one of my favourites!
If you use reddit I'd reccomend checking the grime page out there as well as Grimepedia! Hope this kinda helps
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Ahhh nice where will you be studying?
Grimes quite a single/mixtape orientated genre in some ways, of course there's a lot of essential albums.
Wiley - Playtime is over
Ghetto - Freedom of speech
P money - money over everyone
Dizzee Rascal - Boy In The Corner
Just to name a few! There's a few artists I like that i'm not including just because I havent actually listened to their albums, Newham Generals are one of my favourites!
If you use reddit I'd reccomend checking the grime page out there as well as Grimepedia! Hope this kinda helps

Probably Manchester but maybe King's College ::crosses fingers::

And my first impression of this genre is that it's hilarious. It feels like they're trying so hard to sound 'thug' but it just doesn't come off that way at all. That's not a bad thing, mind.

Oh yeah, and I heard a line that was like "I'm about queen faces" and I thought it was great since all I've ever heard about is the color green and dead presidents.

EDIT - So far this Ghetto album goes hard.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Feb 18, 2013,
Ahhh awesome
Yeah I can't take grime too seriously, I mean a lot of the time grime is supposed to be silly haha! A lot of the time it's just entertaining I guess?

Yeah that albums definetly one of the few grime albums I've listened to and though 'this is a good album!'