Numbpk3r2
111 IQ
I've been looking everywhere for a Cort NZS-1. I can't find one anywhere to buy.
Baraga
just another guitarrist
1,258 IQ
You can probably find one in e-bay
Also, you can find who is the Cort dealer in your country, and ask them to get you one, they surely will

EDIT: found one on e-bay, dont know if tis legit or not, but im guessing it is
clicky here
Last edited by Baraga at Dec 4, 2009,
Numbpk3r2
111 IQ
Yeah, I found the NZS-2. But I really want an NZS-1. I figure it would be cheaper, and I like the blue better. But thanks, theres a cort dealer about 60 miles from here, I might give them a call and see what one would run if they can get me one.
Baraga
just another guitarrist
1,258 IQ
Quote by Numbpk3r2
Yeah, I found the NZS-2. But I really want an NZS-1. I figure it would be cheaper, and I like the blue better. But thanks, theres a cort dealer about 60 miles from here, I might give them a call and see what one would run if they can get me one.

Your welcome mate, were here to help each others
azn_guitarist25
not who you think...
785 IQ
Quote by Numbpk3r2

You might have to go second hand mate. It's been discontinued for nearly a year now so Cort would of definitely stopped production last year some time and gotten rid of all models by now. Best of luck searching for one anyway.
qqddoogg
10 IQ
You ever find one? I bought one in 2004, still have it.